Peavey FX2 16FX 16-Channel Four-Bus Mixing Console
The Peavey FX2 16FX 16-Channel Four-Bus Mixing Console features Peavey-exclusive technology to enhance live-sound reproduction and project studio recording, including Silencer microphone preamps, which allow very high gain with low noise and distortion for crystal-clear signal reproduction. The 4 pre-fader auxes per channel provide 4 monitor mixes, while the 2 post-fader auxes are suitable for adding effects (built-in or outboard). This mixer also includes dual DSP engines that allow multiple simultaneous effects assignable to any channel via aux 5 / 6.
The onboard effects include reverb, reverb enhanced, delay, compression, expander, de-esser, chorus, flanger, tube emulator, vocal enhancer, and gate. You can chain 2 processors together on each of the 2 available effects windows. The digital output processing section includes Feedback Ferret, dual 5-band Parametric EQ or dual 28-band Graphic EQs, digital delay lines, and dynamics / limiters. The output section can be configured for Stereo, Dual Mono, or Subwoofer mode with a built-in electronic crossover.
The 16FX 16-channel mixer features dual USB 2.0 ports, and the "A" USB connector allows streaming of digital audio directly to a computer or memory stick as well as exclusive, built-in MP3 compression. You can record your rehearsals, songwriting sessions, or live performances directly to a USB stick with no other hardware needed. You can transfer the recordings to your computer to burn CDs or to transmit electronically, or insert a memory stick to playback audio files for use between sets.
- Silencer microphone preamps with current-source dual feedback design
- 12 XLR microphone inputs
- Two stereo channels with direct-to-L / R assignment capability
- Three-band channel EQ on all input channels
- Sweepable mid-frequency control on all mono input channels
- 75 Hz low-cut filter on all mono input channels
- Inserts on all mono channels
- Four-bus design with direct group outputs and L / R assignment
- Four monitor sends per channel, pre-fader
- Two effects sends per channel, post-fader
- Pan and PFL on each channel
- Clip LEDs for the entire signal path for clipping
- Signal presence LEDs and mute switches with LED indicator on every input, group, and return
- Dual USB ports
- Direct streaming of audio to and from your computer
- Built-in MP3 compression, direct recording and playback via USB
- removable data storage device
Media inputs with level control assignable to L / R mix
- Headphone output with level control