The AKG C111LP Lightweight Ear-Hook Microphone is a stainless-steel ear-hook microphone ideal for use in presentations and theater applications. This high impedance, omnidirectional ear-hook microphone is bendable and designed to ensure robustness and reliability, while allowing perfect adjustment and fit to any speaker or performer. Its inconspicuous size and skin-toned color is designed so the audience can view the performance without distraction.
The C111LP features a flat frequency response and is lightweight at only 0.25 oz. It is designed to be comfortably worn even during long performances. The C111LP comes with a carrying bag, a windscreen, and a cable clip. It is suitable for all AKG pocket transmitters.Features:
- Stainless-steel construction
- Soft and flexible boom for individual adjustment and ease of use
- Lightweight design
- Plug and Play Option - Fits all AKG pocket transmitters.
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Frequency Response: 60 - 15,000 Hz
- Impedance: 1.8 kΩ
- Connector: 1 x 3-pin mini XLR, female
- Sensitivity: -64 ± 3 dB @ 1 kHz
- Weight: 0.25 oz (7 g).