AKG CGN99 H/S Condenser Gooseneck Microphone - Short
The AKG CGN 99 Condenser Gooseneck Microphone features a hypercardioid polar pattern, flexible position adjustment and an XLR connector at the base. Various optional mounting accessories allow for surface installation into desktops, podiums, workstations and more. It's hypercardioid polar pattern yields a 95° pickup angle, making it ideal for use in noisy or acoustically ambient environments. The CGN 99 is well suited for general speech applications, conferences, courtrooms, and more.
AKG CGN99 Features:
- Hypercardioid polar pattern
- Length: 12" (30cm)
- For acoustically difficult environments
- Connects easily via XLR connector
- Hypercardioid Polar Pattern
- 95° Pickup Angle
Manufacturer Part No: 2965X00120.
AKG CGN99 Specifications:
- Transducer: Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Hypercardioid
- Frequency Response: 50Hz to 19kHz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: > 73dB
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 125dB (for 1% THD)
- Power Requirements: 9 to 52V phantom power to IEC 61938 (DPA adapter integrated)
- Output Impedance: Impedance
- Recommended load impedance > = 2,000 ohms
- Output Connectors: 3-pin XLR
- Dimensions: 0.5 x 15" (13.5 x 380mm)
- Weight: 17oz (480g).