The SR4500 analog true diversity reference wireless receiver provides maximum ease of use with an automatic setup function and scan of the radio frequency environment. The rehearsal mode supports the engineer during soundchecks with information on the systems signal quality. The programmable status monitor shows all relevant system information on an illuminated multicolor LED ring. Its precise battery life readout in hours is a valuable advantage in wireless applications.
A wide range of professional antenna splitters, power supplies and high-quality remote antennas is available to set up a reliable wireless system, even in a large area.Features:
- Rugged half-rack metal housing for flexible, space-efficient system configurations
- Environment scan and rehearsal functions for secure operation even in crowded radio frequency environments
- Backlit display and programmable multicolor status ring for clear, selectable warning signals
- Logic input and output connectivity for external systems, such as AMX, Crestron, DMM
- External antenna connectors connect splitters, remote antennas and long cable runs to a large multichannel system