Alesis DM6 USB Kit Electronic Drum Set
This product dispatches in 40 business days T&C*
Or Just Rs. 5,833 Rs. for 6 months
Call +91-22-42035384 for "ZERO" Cost Interest EMI on all major credit cards , Bajaj Finserv Cards and Cardless EMI options.
This product dispatches in 40 business days T&C*
This is a Five-piece electronic drum set with a DM6 drum module. The DM6 module contains 108 top-notch drum, cymbal, and percussion sounds. There is a USB-MIDI output for sending MIDI data to virtual instruments & software on your computer. The DM6 drum module also features an aux input for practicing with an external audio source. You can have 15 programmable drum sets. The perfect drum kit for aspiring drummers everywhere.
The perfect choice for the aspiring drummer
The Alesis DM6 USB Kit (formerly DM6 Kit) highlights the best of Alesis' 20 years of experience in professional electronic percussion gear.
1. Five-piece electronic drumset with DM6 drum-sound module.
The Alesis DM6 USB is a stand-alone drum kit. You can play it plugged into any stereo or headphone, or use the USB output to connect with a computer to control music software and expand your songwriting abilities.
1. Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 2GHz, Intel Core 2 Duo.
Unmistakable Alesis Feel
Like all Alesis drum sets, the DM6 USB Kit features realistic, natural-feeling playing surfaces.
To reduce vibration feedback, we selected natural rubber drum and cymbal surfaces for the DM6 USB Kit's pads.
The DM6 module features an internal collection of top-notch drum, cymbal, and percussion sounds that will blow you away.
Edit and save your drum kits for custom sounds, or you can connect your smart device or CD player and mix it in
The DM6 USB Kit mounts on a heavy-duty aluminum rack. The tubing enables you to add on with Alesis and other brands' clamps and mounts. The kit also comes with a full set of mounting hardware and cables, as well as rugged kick drum and hi-hat pedals.
|Model No||DM6 USB Kit||DM10 Studio Kit||DM10 Studio Mesh Kit||DM10 X Kit||DM10 X Mesh Kit|
|Rack||2-Post Aluminum Rack||4-Post Aluminum Rack||4-Post Aluminum Rack||4-Post Chrome Rack||4-Post Chrome Rack|
|Dual-Zone Snare Pad||(1) 8" Rubber||(1) 10" Mylar||(1) 10" Mesh||(1) 12" Mylar||(1) 12" Mesh|
|Tom Pad||(3) 8" Single-Zone Rubber||(4) 8" Dual-Zone Mylar||(4) 8" Dual-Zone Mesh||(2) 10" and (2) 12" Dual-Zone Mylar||(2) 10" and (2) 12" Dual-Zone Mesh|
|Kick Pad||(1) 6" DMPad with stand||(1) 8" RealHead||(1) 8" Mesh||(1) 8" RealHead||(1) 8" Mesh|
|DMPad Hi-Hat Cymbal||(1) 12"||(1) 12"||(1) 12"||(1) 12"||(1) 12"|
|DMPad Crash Cymbal||(1) 12"||(1) 12"||(2) 12"||(2) 14"||(2) 14"|
|DMPad Ride Cymbal||(1) 12"||(1) 14"||(1) 14"||(1) 16"||(1) 16"|
|Sound Kits||10 preset / 5 user||100 preset / 100 user||100 preset / 100 user||100 preset / 100 user||100 preset / 100 user|
This product includes Beginner's Guide to Learning Drums E-book
1. Great product for the price it's available for.
2. Good hardware and enough software for doing multiple creative functions.
3. Bass drum gives just a bit double bass sound but you can control it by your practice.
4. Just a bit of false triggers here and there but they won't stop you from playing incorrectly bcz you can easily manage after you find them out.
5. Overall a good budget product. Electric drums start from this range and it's very good considering that.
6. Have been playing them from last 10 days now and it seems they'll not create any issue and an enthusiastic drummer should buy this.
I'll mention a few things which did not meet my expectations -
Crash does not sound up to the mark, sensitivity is not that great
It has a few kit sounds but many of them sounds the same, I expected it to have a Rock, Heavy metal, Jazz kits in the module but got disappointed.
Kit does not appear to be durable and I am afraid of playing hard and freely on it.
Kick makes extra mechanical noise. Snare, Tom 1 and Tom 2 has low output as compared to Tom 3. (But let me mention that I haven't connected a amp which would enhance the output). I wish you guys would look into it and fix it somehow. But I liked the kit overall. :)
Good product at an affordable rate.
Love playing it.
This is both a review of the product and of electronic kits in general...I had an acoustic drum kit before buying this kit, I mainly bought it because it would be easier to practice in an apartment without disturbing folks around me. And this a great product for that, but if you are a total beginner to the drums, have more space to practice and can be loud, definitely go for a cheap acoustic set over this. The difference is really, really stark. Ghost notes work but they obviously don't feel as natural as an acoustic. Cymbal hits feel really really sterile. Tones sound too 'gimmicky'.... To summarize my opinions:
Buy it if
- You want a cheap way to practice the drums at home without disturbing folks around
- You want to directly record electronic output for music editing
DON'T BUY it if
- You want to start to learn how to play the drums (I strongly suggest getting a cheap acoustic set instead.)
- You want to play live shows (Not that you can't use this kit, it naturally just won't sound as authentic as an acoustic kit.)
Sounds very good and natural