Arturia KeyStep Midi Keyboard
Arturia KeyStep Midi Keyboard
Order today with Bajaao Express , and your product will dispatch in 24 hours
Special Import. Usually dispatches in 15-18 Days.
Special import. Dispatches in 5-8 days from International Warehouse.
EMI starts from Rs. 582.29.
Click for options.
Designed for the mobile musician, producer, or analog enthusiast, the KeyStep from Arturia is a 32-note, slimkey keyboard with an integrated 64-step sequencer/arpeggiator. The slimkey keybed offers velocity and aftertouch, while each step of the 64-step sequencer can have up to 8 notes. The step sequencer offers 8 memories, while the arpeggiator mode offers 8 pattern styles. Additionally, the swing and gate length can be set via the keyboard on-the-fly.
The KeyStep offers a chord-play mode that sets chords and then plays them back with a single note, a feature that can also be used in the arpeggiator mode for chord arpeggiations. Additional performance controls include capacitive-touch pitchbend and modulation strips. For the analog producer, the KeyStep offers pitch and modulation CV (control voltage) outputs, a Gate output, and Sync I/O via 1/8" / 3.5mm connectors. The KeyStep ships with a micro-USB to USB cable.Arturia KeyStep Midi Controller Features:
Arturia KeyStep Midi Controller Specifications:
- Proprietary Slimkey Keybed: A new 32-note keyboard with velocity and aftertouch, designed by Arturia for keyboardists
- Polyphonic Sequencer / Arpeggiator: Each sequence can have 64 steps; each step can have up to 8 notes. Step-sequencer with 8 memories or Arpeggiator mode with 8 pattern styles. Set swing and gate length from the keys
- Chord Play Mode: Set chords and then play them back with a single note. Can also be used in Arpeggiator mode for chord arpeggiations
- Performance Controls: Capacitive-touch pitchbend and modulation strips
- Digital & Standalone: The USB port allows for standard, class-compliant, bus-powered operation. Connect an optional USB power adaptor to use KeyStep in a standalone situation
- The three CV outputs send pitch and gate signals, along with a velocity, aftertouch, or mod. ribbon signal, to control an analog instrument or module
- CV supports 1 volt per octave, volt/Hz modes, Gate output 5V or 12V for modern or vintage gear support
- Sync: Clock input and output supports 1 pulse per step, 2 PPQ (Korg Volca), 24 PPQ DIN sync, 48 PPQ DIN sync. The sync mode selectors allow you to select the clock source: internal, USB, MIDI or Sync input
- Connect: MIDI in/out – full size connectors
- Play: Sustain pedal input
- Low Power: Can be powered by Apple iPad (camera connection kit required)
- Keyboard: 32 slim keys with aftertouch and velocity
- Polyphony: Sequencer: 8 notes
- Pitchbend: Capacitive-touch strip
- Modulation: Capacitive-touch strip
- Sequence / Arp: Switch
- Sequence / Arp Mode: Knob
- Time Division: Knob
- Rate: Knob
- Clock Source: DIP switches
- Octave Up/Down: Buttons
- Sustain Hold: Button
- Pitch CV: 1/8" / 3.5 mm
- Mod CV: 1/8" / 3.5 mm
- Gate: 1/8" / 3.5 mm
- Sync In: 1/8" / 3.5 mm
- Sync Out: 1/8" / 3.5 mm
- MIDI In: 5-pin DIN
- MIDI Out: 5-pin DIN
- Sustain Pedal Input: 1/4" / 6.35 mm
- Computer/Power: micro-USB
- Additional Information:
- CV Modes: 1 volt/octave, volt/Hz
- Gate: 5 V or 12 V
- Sync: 1 pulse per step, 2 PPQ (Korg Volca), 24 PPQ DIN, 48 PPQ DIN
- Clock Sources: Internal, USB, MIDI, Sync Input
- Dimension(L x W x H): 19.0 x 6.0 x 1.5" / 482.6 x 152.4 x 38.1 mm
- Weight: 3.0 lb / 1.4 kg
Shop, buy and review Arturia KeyStep Midi Keyboard at the lowest discount price in India with free shipping, EMI from authorized offical dealer with moneyback guarantee.