Aurica Anechoic Pyramidal Acoustic Foam is a self adhesive, wave profiled panel made of polyester-based, flexible, polyurethane acoustic absorption foam. It is self extinguishing and non-drip. Aurica anechoic foam has a wide range of applications in the control of sound reverberation and reflection in industrial environments, recording studios, the sound-proofing of air conduits, firing ranges, the internal lining of engine compartments, sounds enclosures, silencers, sound-proofed cabins, ventilation equipment, etc.
Aurica Anechoic Pyramid Acoustic Foam Features:
- Absorbs high levels of reflected noise across a broad frequency spectrum - Anechoic pyramid shape has better absoption than regular pyramid shape
- Self Adhesive - Simply peel and stick to any surface!
- Density - 36 Kg/m3
- Thickness - 50mm, others available on request
- Soft polyurethane foam
- Fast and easy installation
- Thermal conductivity coefficient - 0.029 Kcal/m h° C
- Reaction to fire - Self-extinguishing, non drip
- Resistance to temperature - From -30° C to +110°C
- Colour – Dark Grey
- No of panels: 1
Aurica Acoustic Foam Applications:
- Recording studios
- Home theaters
- Sound-proofing of air conduits
- Firing ranges
- Internal lining of engine compartments
- Sound or acoustic enclosures
- Ventilation equipment
- Industrial machinery soundproofing.