Behringer MS40 Digital Monitor/Speaker System
BAJAAO India introduces the Behringer Digital Monitor System MS40. Take the next step up from the MS20 and get more even output power and extended bass response! These extremely compact, 2 x 20-Watt nearfield monitors feature ultra-high resolution 24-bit/192 kHz D/A converters. With the MS40, you can connect directly to your digital signal sources and eliminate annoying analog line-loss and hum forever.
Whether you connect to your computer sound card, keyboard, or MP3 player, you will enjoy exceptional sound quality with great dynamics. The built-in amplifiers provide lots of headroom, while the powerful woofers and tweeters provide ultra-linear frequency response.
Behringer MS40 Features:
- 2-way active studio monitors ideally suited for computer studios, audio and multimedia workstations and keyboard monitoring
- Built-in powerful 2 x 20-Watt amplifiers with immense headroom
- Powerful woofers and high-resolution tweeters provide an ultra-linear frequency response
- Ultra-high resolution 24-bit/192 kHz D/A converters for an incredible dynamic range
- Optical and coaxial inputs to directly connect digital audio sources by S/PDIF interface
- Two stereo analog inputs featuring TRS and stereo RCA connectors can be used simultaneously or mixed with a digital stereo source
- Individual Volume controls for both Line inputs plus Bass and Treble EQ controls
- ¼'' TRS headphone connector with auto-mute loudspeaker function easily accessible on the front panel
- Magnetically shielded for placement near computer monitors
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany.