Behringer RV600 Reverb Machine Modeling Effects Pedal
Different modes of playing at a touch of a footswitch
The RV600 emulates the natural echo that occurs due to the environment’s acoustics. This machine gives incredible power to your guitar, making it sound like you’re playing in a cathedral. From sopping-wet spring reverb to a state-of-the-art echo, this machine contributes to your blasting performance in more ways than one. It comes with the Dedicated Mix, Decay, Time, Type Tone and Trails controls to ensure the tone doesn’t fade out.
What Does Reverb Do?
Reverb imitates the natural echo and can produce the same sound even if you’re playing in your loft or apartment.
The machine contains Behringer’s Real Sound Modeling processor and DSP technology. This processor and DSP technology give you guitar all the power needed to take your performance to the next level.
Different Modes of Playing
This machine features Ducking, Space, Cave, Tile, Echo, vintage ’63 Spring, Spring, Plate, Room, Chamber, and Hall reverb. The hall reverb is ideal for traditional and classical popular music. The Room reverb is ideal for snares and marching drums. Chamber Reverb is essentially suited for small ensembles. Individual instrumental or mixes can be produced with the Stage reverb function. The dedicated mix lets you combine two tracks. The machine comes with different controls like Decay, Time Type, Tone and Trails for awesome sound shaping.
The reverb machine features a first class electronic On/Off switch for high signal integrity in bypass mode. The robust construction ensures long life. An LED shows the battery status and if the machine is on or off. Experience a whole history from classic spring reverbs to high-end studio reverbs by tapping the footswitch. To function the machine runs on a 9V battery or the Behringer PSU-SB DC power supply.
- The ultimate Reverb Modeler that delivers the whole history from classic spring reverbs to high-end studio reverbs—at the touch of a footswitch
- The real Sound Modeling (RSM) combines state-of-the-art DSP technology with sophisticated algorithms to emulate real acoustic environments
- Experience any reverbs from Spring, Plate, Room, Hall, Ducking, Echo to Space sounds that you have never heard before
- For awesome sound shaping this comes with dedicated mix, Decay, Time, Type, Tone and Trails controls
- The blue status LED for effect on/off and battery check
- Power on 9 V battery or the BEHRINGER PSU-SB DC power supply.
- The first-class electronic On/Off switch for highest signal integrity in bypass mode
- It is built with high-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Includes: Status LED, Ultimate Reverb Modeler, and On/Off Switch