Model No: CDP-130BK
The CDP-130 is a graded-hammer action 88-key digital piano with Casio's AHL sound source and a rich hall reverb effect. Simple, yet straightforward, the CDP-130 has everything you need to sit down and play. The AHL sound source has built-in tones including piano and acoustic instrument tones that sound better than ever before. The CDP-130 is also equipped with a warm, lush reverb with the acoustics of a grand concert hall. The keyboard features a spring-less hammer system that is similar to the one used by grand pianos that provides a keyboard touch that is naturally firm. Lower notes play relatively heavier than higher notes, just like the keys on a grand piano.
These pianos are equipped with an effect function that recreates the warm, rich acoustics of a concert hall. Your playing will have the visceral immediacy of a concert hall performance.
AHL sound source
All built-in tones, including piano and acoustic instrument tones, now sound better than ever before!
Scaled Hammer Action Keyboard
A spring-less hammer system that is similar to the one used by grand pianos provides a keyboard touch that is naturally firm. Lower notes play relatively heavier than higher notes, just like the keys on a grand piano.
Casio CDP-130 Features:
Casio CDP-130 Specifications:
- 10 AHL tones
- Integrated metronome
- Improved string tone
- Hall effect button (at the touch of a button, concert hall reverb can be applied to the sound of the keyboard)
- Improved loudspeaker system
- 88 weighted keys
- 8 digital effects
- USB interface
- 48-note polyphony
- 5 demo pieces
- Internal speaker system
- CS-44P wooden stand also available
- 88-key piano keyboard
- Touch Response: 3 types, Off
- Maximum Polyphony: 48 notes (24 for certain tones)
- Tones: Built-in Tones 5; with layer
- Reverb: 1 to 10, Off
- Chorus: 1 to 5, Off
- Demo Songs: 5 songs (tone demo songs)
- Other Functions:
- Transpose: ±1 octaves (–12 to +12 semitones)
- Tuning: A4 = 415.5 to 465.9Hz (Initial Default: 440.0Hz)
- MIDI: 16 multi-timbre received, GM Level 1 standard
- USB port: TYPE B
- Damper Pedal: jack Standard jack
- Phones/Output: jack Stereo standard jack
- Output Impedance: 3O, Output Voltage: 1.5V (RMS) MAX
- Power Jack: 12V DC
- Power Supply:
- AC Adaptor: AD-A12150LW
- Auto Power Off: 30 minutes after last key operation, Auto Power Off can be disabled.
- (12 cm × 6 cm oval) × 2
- Output 8 W + 8 W
- Power Consumption: 12 V = 18 W
- Dimensions : 132.2 × 28.6 × 12.9cm (52 1/16 × 11 1/4 × 5 1/16 inch)
- Weight : Approximately 11.4kg (25.1 lbs)
This Keyboard Stand is perfect for musicians who just want things strong, simple and affordable. All you need to do it simply place the keyboard on top of the stand and the rubber grips hold it in place to prevent slipping. Ideal companion for home and stage!
Bajaao Microfiber Polishing Cloth
The BAJAAO Microfiber Polishing Cloth is made of 80% polyester and 20% nylon. One strand is 10 times finer than silk and 100 times smaller than a human hair. Microfiber is preferred for its very lightweight, super absorbency, and rapid drying properties. The polishing cloth rapidly absorbs up to 7 times its weight in moisture and can be used safely on any surface. Polishes your guitar to a brilliant shine.