To Register your Casio Product Please Visit - https://register.casio.in
Casio WK-7600 76-Key Keyboard
Drawbar Organ Function
The keyboard comes with 50 specially selected built-in drawbar organ tones. Nine sliders can be used to change harmonic overtone level settings and add percussion and click sounds for real-time sound creation as you play. A rotary speaker simulated using a built-in DSP provides the distinctive acoustic effect of drawbar organ speakers. Parameters can be edited to create original "user drawbar organ tones," 50 of which can be stored in memory for later recall.
The attack time, release time, cutoff,vibrato, reverb/chorus, DSP and other parameters of a built-in tone can be adjusted and edited. You can save the result as your own unique"user tone" that will be available for instant recall whenever you need it during live performances. A TONEEDITOR button provides instant access to the editing mode.
Multiple Digital Effects
Built-in effects include reverb (10 types),chorus (5 types), and DSP (100 preset DSPs).By adjusting the parameters of the DSP effect types, you can create original effects and store up to 100 original types in memory for later recall.
Incorporates five selectable frequency characteristics,including “Bright” for a lively sound emphasizing the treble range and “Powerful” with a stress on volume.
A simple operation saves the current setup, including tone, rhythm, and other settings for instant recall when you need them. * You even can save tones to which effector effects are being applied. Recalling a registration instantly changes the digital keyboard's setup, making this a great tool for live stage performances.
With the arpeggiator, you can play various arpeggios and other phrases automatically by simply pressing keys on the keyboard. You can select from 150 different arpeggiato types, including playing arpeggios from a fingered chord, guitar phrases, and more.
17-track Song Sequencer (16 tracks + 1 sytem track) acts as a multi-track recorder, so you can use it for real-time recording of your keyboard play. 17 tracks mean that you can perform multi-track recording to layer bass,guitar, piano, and other instruments onto a drum part and build to a final song. Both real-time and step recording are supported.Completed recordings can be converted to SMF (Standard MIDI File) format and stored to an SD memory card.
Completed recordings can be converted to SMF (Standard MIDI File) format and stored to an SD memory card.
Nine sliders, one for each channel, can be used for individual simultaneous adjustment of volume, pan, reverb send, and other parameters. Sound input from an external source via the MIC IN terminal and INST IN terminal can also be adjusted as desired.
Up to eight tracks (drum, percussion, bass, chord 1 through chord 5) can be edited to create original accompaniment patterns (INTRO, NORMAL, NORMAL FILL-IN, VARIATION, VARIATION FILL-IN). In addition to recording over each individual accompaniment part of an existing rhythm, and event editing function gives you total control over each aspect of recorded data, an Easy Edit function lets you combine accompaniment from multiple built-in rhythms to create original rhythms, and mixer capabilities give you control over the tones, volume levels, reverb, and other parameters of each part.
A full selection of editing tools include event insert, event delete, event copy, quantize, and more. Memory is provided for storage of up to 100 different user rhythms, which can be recalled with the touch of a key.
Audio Recording / MIC IN & INST IN
Normal keyboard play, Auto Accompaniment,Song Sequencer play, INST IN terminal input,MIC IN terminal input and other audio can be recorded to an SD memory card as digital audio data. While playing back a song you created with the Song Sequencer, you can play along with on a guitar or other instrument, or input vocal with a microphone.
Saved audio files can also be transferred to a computer connected via USB for long-term storage. Special Data Manager 6.1 application software, downloadable from the URL shown below, can be used to convert data to WAV format, which can be played back on a computer.
All of this greatly simplifies the task of creating original demo recordings.
SD Memory Card Slot
Song sequencer, pattern sequencer, tone editor, and other data can be saved to an SD or SDHC memory card. An Audio Record function can be used to record digital audio data. SMF (Standard MIDI File) data stored on an SD or SDHC memory card can be played back on the digital keyboard.
Different input/output terminals are provided to meet a variety of different needs: line out terminals (L/MONO, R) for connection of the mixer of a stage PA system or other devices, an INST IN terminal and a MIC IN terminal for connection of a musical instrument or microphone, an audio in terminal (AUDIO IN) for audio device input that can be output through the speakers, and more.
The USB port provides easy computer and MIDI send/receive connection. It also enables quick and simple transfer of song sequencer, pattern sequencer, tone editor and other data, as well as audio data recorded to an SD memory card from an audio device between the digital keyboard and a computer. Download of a special Data Manager 6.1 application is required in order to transfer data to a computer. *
AHL Sound Source
The sound source is pre-programmed with digital samples of acoustic musical instruments recorded using the most advanced digital technology. Thanks to CASIO original sound technology, the AHL sound source is capable of reproducing all of the natural smoothness of the original waveform.
820 Built-in Tones and 100 User Tones
The AHL sound source delivers a lineup of 820 different built-in tones. You also can store up to 100 of your own original tones for instant recall whenever you need them.
260 Preset Rhythms and Auto Accompaniment
A total of 260 preset rhythms cover a wide range of musical genres, from rock and pops, to jazz, Latin, piano pieces, and more. Simply select the built-in rhythm you want and Auto Accompaniment provides you with backup that is the next best thing to having a professional band at your disposal.
Sliders and Large Dial
Nine sliders are provided for drawbar organ settings and mixer operations. A large operation dial really comes in handy during music creation using sequencer functions and mixer functions.
The display shows the currently selected tone name and rhythm name, along with a wealth of other information. On the sequencer screen, for example, you can check the current status and volume level of each of the 16 tracks, and other setting information at a glance.
Piano-Style Keyboard and Touch Response
The keyboard is designed and engineered to provide a realistic piano experience. Just like a grand piano keyboard, Touch Response causes sound that is output to change in accordance with the amount of pressure applied to the keys.
High-output 2-Way Bass Reflex Speakers
A 7W+7W high-output bass reflex 2-way 4-speaker system delivers rich sound from low range to high. The speakers can be used as high-quality monitoring speakers during performances and music creation sessions.
Pitch Bend Wheel and Modulation Button
The pitch bender wheel makes it easy to add realistic sounding guitar choking, sax bending, and other effects to keyboard play. This in combination with the modulation button for applying vibrato and other effects puts a wide range of playing versatility at your fingertips.
Music presets provide one-touch access to Auto Accompaniment, tone, reverb, and other settings that are configured in accordance with representative chord progressions. A total of 305 presets let you easily configure the keyboard for a wide variety of different musical styles. In addition to built-in presets, you can create your own original presets (user presets) and store them in memory for later recall.
Casio WK-7600 Specifications:
- Keyboard: 76 keys (Piano-style)
- Touch Response: 2 sensitivity levels, Off
- Sound Source: AHL (Tri-element)
- Maximum Polyphony: 64
- Tones: 820 built-in tones including 50 drawbar organ tones (100 user tones)
- Layer/Split: Layer, Split(variable split point)
- Rhythms/Patterns: 260 built-in rhythms (100 user rhythms)
- Built-in Songs: 5 (demo tunes)
- Metronome Beats: 0, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 (Tempo range: quarter note = 30 to 255)
- Recorder Song sequencer: 16 multi tracks + 1 System Track, 5 songs, approximately 30,000 total notes (real-time recording, step recording, song edit, track edit,event edit, punch-in/out)
- Key Transpose: ±1 octave (-12 to +12 semitones)
- Tuning Control: A4 = 415.5 - 440.0 - 465.9 Hz
- Pedals: Standard jack (sustain, soft, sostenuto, start/stop)
- Display Screen: LCD with backlight
- Speakers: 12cm x 2 + 3cm x 2, bass-reflex system, speaker on/off
- Amp Output: 7W＋7W
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 1,161 x 385 x 147 mm
*Excluding music stand, and other projections
- Reverb: 10types
- Chorus: 5 types (simultaneous use with DSP not supported.)
- DSP: 100 preset, 100 user (simultaneous use with Chorus not supported.)
- EQ(Equalizer): 5(Off, Soft, Bright, B.Boost, Powerful)
- Auto Harmonize: 12
- Arpeggiator: 150
- Modes: CASIO Chord, Fingered 1, Fingered 2 (6th off), Fingered 3 (on bass), Full Range Chord
- Controllers: Start/Stop, Intro, Normal/Fill-in, Variation/Fill-in, Synchro/Ending
- Audio recording/playback: 5 files maximum (Approximately 13 minutes of recording per file)
- Mixer: 32 channels + EXT IN (INST IN, MIC IN), 9-slider operation
- Pattern sequencer: real-time recording, step recording, quantize, Easy Edit, Event Editor, part parameters (100 user rhythms)
- Drawbar organ: 9 drawbars/50 built-in tones/50 user tones
- Tone editor (100 user tones)
- Registrations: 96 setups (6 sets x 16 banks)
- Music preset: 305 preset with chord progression, chord edit (100 user presets)
- One-touch preset: 260 presets
- Temperaments (scales): Preset scale (Equal temperament + 16 types)/scale fine tune
- Octave shift: ±2 octaves
- Rhythm/song controller
- Pitch bend wheel : 0 to 24 semitones
- Modulation button
- Sliders (9 sliders used for drawbar organ and mixer)
- Large Dial.
SD Memory Card Slot:
- Supported memory cards: From 2GB up to 32GB SD memory cards or SDHC memory cards
- Functions: SMF playback (up to 320KB per file), file save/load/delete, card format
- Save/load: Registrations, user rhythms, user tones, user drawbar organ tones, user DSPs, user music presets, song sequencer songs, audio recording files
- GM Compatibility: Level1
- Terminals: USB
- Mic in
- Inst in
- Audio in
- Line output (L/MONO, R)
- Headphones (standard stereo jack)
- USB: type B
- External power (12V DC)
* USB cable (A-B type) required to use USB terminal for computer connection.
- Batteries: D-sizex6 (Not Included)
Stagg Products are extremely popular with Artists like Peter Lockette,Mark Schulman, Paul Robinson, Peter Puke and Jamie Oliver. You can now buy original Stagg Products at Bajaao.com, their official distributors in India!
- Height range: 65 to 95 cm / 25.6 to 37.4 in.
- 5 positions with safety lockpin
- Max load capacity: 30 Kg/ 66 lbs
- Black finish
- Weight: 2.8 Kg / 6.2 lbs.
Keyboard Gig Bag Specifications:
- Suitable for 61-key keyboards
- Heavy-duty Nylon outer
- 18mm High-density foam padding
- Luggage-grade zippers and extra stitching at stress points
- 2 Pockets for cables, adapter, and footswitch
- 114cm x 68cm x 25cm
BAJAAO Microfiber Guitar/Instrument Polishing Cloth
The BAJAAO Microfiber Polishing Cloth is made of 80% polyester and 20% nylon. One strand is 10 times finer than silk and 100 times smaller than a human hair. Microfiber is preferred for its very lightweight, super absorbency, and rapid drying properties. The polishing cloth rapidly absorbs up to 7 times its weight in moisture and can be used safely on any surface. Polishes your guitar to a brilliant shine.