Cort CR200 Les Paul Style Electric Deluxe Guitar Bundle comes with:
- Cort CR200 Guitar
- Guitar Case
- Guitar Amplifiers
- Guitar Tuner
- Instrument Cable
- Polishing Cloth
Cort CR200 Electric Guitar
The new CR200's classic design features a single cutaway, arched maple top and set-in neck construction. The ClassicRocker-II CR2NS-F & CR2NS-R (H-H) pickups give the CR200 a warm vintage tone that complements its classic design.
Cort CR200 Specifications:
- Construction: set-in
- Body: mahogany
- Neck: mahogany
- Binding: white
- Fretboard: rosewood, 12" radius(305mm)
- Frets: 22 / large (2.7mm)
- Scale: 24 3/4" (629mm)
- Inlay: rectangular white pearl
- Tuners: vintage
- Bridge: t.o.m bridge & stop tailpiece
- Pickups: classicrocker-ii cr2ns-f & cr2ns-r (h-h)
- Electronics: 2 volume, 2 tone, 3way toggle
- Hardware: ni (nickel)
- Strings: d'addario exl110(046-010).
Colors: Cr200 gt - gold top, Cr200 bk - black.
Bajaao Deluxe Electric Guitar Case:
Vault ET-06 Features:
- 7/10" (18mm) foam padding
- Rugged Cordura outer shell and inner shell
- Backpack-style carry straps.
- Easy to use clip on tuner for ukulele, guitar, bass, violin, Chromatic. Suitable for adults and children
- Clip onto head stock play a string and the tuner displays the note played
- Tuning Range: A027.5Hz)-C8(4186Hz);the tuner can turn 360 degrees
- Tune up or down to get the needle straight on the note for perfect tuning every time
- Battery: CR2032(Not included)
BAJAAO Microfiber Guitar/Instrument Polishing Cloth:
BAJAAO Standard Instrument Cable - 3 Meter
The BAJAAO Microfiber Polishing Cloth is made of 80% polyester and 20% nylon. One strand is 10 times finer than silk and 100 times smaller than a human hair. Microfiber is preferred for its very lightweight, super absorbency, and rapid drying properties. The polishing cloth rapidly absorbs up to 7 times its weight in moisture and can be used safely on any surface. Polishes your guitar to a brilliant shine.
The BAJAAO Standard Instrument Cable Straight to Straight uses Ultra High Clarity Plugs - the conductor is soldered directly to the tip with silver solder to maximize signal flow, a 99.9% pure copper low strand count conductor, 23 pF/ft low capacitance, and a 93% spiral shield for excellent RF rejection. This cable was designed for rugged stage use and to provide superior performance at a bargain price, with better sonic characteristics and performance than all instrument cables in its class.
Marshal MG Series MG10CF Guitar Combo Amp:
- Compact size for practice and small jams.
- Carbon fibre look and feel
- Critically acclaimed Marshall analog tone
- Frequency Dependant Damping adds resonant low-end and realistic, tube amp-like feel.