Buy Crown DSI 2000 Amplifier online in India at the best price with free shipping from BAJAAO - India's music equipment superstore.
Crown DSI 2000 Amplifier
The DSi-2000 2-Channel Amplifier from Crown Audio offers outstanding quality and performance in a rack-mountable steel design, ideal for cinema use. The amplifier has presets for industry-standard JBL loudspeaker systems, which are set up quickly and easily thanks to an intuitive backlit LCD. A USB connection allows you to connect to a computer to configure HiQnet System Architect software.Onboard digital signal processing includes crossovers, EQ filters, delay, and output limiting. A rear-panel HD-15 connector provides connectivity between DSi amplifiers and the DSi-8M System Monitor. The switch-mode universal power supply gives the DSi-2000 terrific power flexibility.
Crown DSI 2000 Amplifier Features:
- Presets for popular JBL cinema speaker systems
- Front-panel LCD guides you through the setup process
- Onboard digital signal processing
- USB connectivity
- Switch-mode universal power supply
- Compatible with HiQnet System Architect software
Crown DSI 2000 Amplifier Specifications:
- Frequency Response (at 1 watt into 4 ohms, 20Hz - 20 kHz): +0/–1 dB
- Signal to Noise Ratio (below rated 8-ohm power at 1 kHz, A-weighted): 100 dB
- Damping Factor (8 ohm): 20 Hz to 400 Hz: > 500
- Input Stage: Input is electronically balanced and employs precision 1% resistors
- AC Line Current: DSi 1000: 11.56A, DSi 2000: 11.93A, DSi 4000: 11.75A. At idle: Draws no more than 45 watts.
- Crosstalk (below rated power) 20 Hz to 1 kHz: > 70 dB
- Input Impedance (nominal): 20 kilohms balanced, 10 kilohms unbalanced
- Load impedance (note: safe with all types of loads):
- Dual: 2–8 ohms
- Bridge mono: 4–16 ohms
- Voltage Gain (at 1 kHz): DSi 1000: 30.5 dB, DSi 2000: 32.9 dB, DSi 4000: 34.2 dB
- Sensitivity (at 8 ohm rated output): 1.4V
- Operating Temperature: 0° C to 40° C at 95% relative humidity (non-condensing)
- AC Line Voltage and Frequency Configurations Available (± 10%): 100V, 120V–240V, 50/60 Hz
- Ventilation: Flow-through ventilation from front to back
- Cooling: Heat sinks and proportional-speed fan
- Dimensions: W, H, D. (Behind mounting surface): EIA Standard 19" W (EIA RS-310-B) x 3.5” (8.9 cm) H x12.25" (31.1cm) D
- Net Weight, Shipping Weight: 19 lb (8.6 kg), 22 lb (10.0 kg).