Buy Crown MA-9000i Power Amplifier online in India at the best price with free shipping from BAJAAO - India's music equipment superstore.
Crown MA-9000i Power Amplifier.
The MA-9000i from Crown Audio is a professional stereo power amplifier designed for installed applications. The rugged chassis houses patented Class-I circuitry, which provides high-quality audio and gets the most power out of the amplifier with minimal wasted energy. The amplifier has built-in load, line voltage, and I/O monitoring, to protect against faults and shorts. If one channel experiences a failure, the entire amplifier will shut down, potentially saving your equipment. The MA-9000i can operate in stereo or bridged modes, and offers XLR input and link/out connectors, as well as Speakon and Binding Post outputs, allowing you to connect to virtually any sound system. An Ethernet port lets you connect the amplifier to a network, allowing you to monitor and control the amp from any location. A global power supply and 5 different power cords make sure you're connected, regardless of where you're working.
The front panel features individual gain controls for each channel with lighted level indicators. LED lights show the status of Power, Ready, and Signal, and also indicate when you're in bridge mode or connected to a network. Variable-speed fans with front-to-back airflow keep internal components cool for rock-solid reliability.
Crown MA-9000i Features:
- High-Quality Audio:The MA-9000i is designed to provide sonic accuracy with terrific detail. Patented Class-I circuitry squeezes more power out of the amplifier with less wasted energy
- Professional Build Quality:The rugged construction and cast-aluminum front panel with integrated handles allow the amplifier to withstand years of life on the road
- Network Access:An Ethernet port lets you connect the amplifier to a network, allowing you to monitor and control activity from any location
- Worldwide Use:The global power supply and 5 different power cables allow you to work in the US, UK, Europe, Australia, and India
- Connectivity: The amplifier features XLR input and out/link connectors, as well and Speakon and Binding Post outputs, letting you connect to virtually any sound system
- Cooling: Variable speed fans with front-to-back airflow keep things running smoothly for reliable operation
- Protection: Integrated circuitry protects against reactive loads, faults and shorts. If either channel has a catastrophic failure, the entire amplifier shuts down to protect the system.
Crown MA-9000i Specifications:
- Power Rating: 1500W/Channel (8 Ohm Stereo), 3500W/Channel (4 Ohm Stereo), 4700W/Channel (2 Ohm Stereo, 20ms Burst), 7000W (8 Ohm Bridge), 5600W (4 Ohm Bridge)
- Damping Factor: > 5000
- Input Sensitivity: 1.4V, 32dB and 26dB Gain
- Input Impedance: 10 kOhms, Balanced, 5 kOhms, Unbalanced
- Gain: 23.0 to 37.9dB
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: > 108dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD):
- Input Connectors: 2 x XLR Inputs, 1 x AC Power Input
- Output Connectors: 2 x XLR Link/Out Connectors, 2 x Speakon Outputs, 2 x Binding Post Outputs (2 Terminals Each), 1 x Ethernet Port
- Controls Front Panel: 2 x Gain Control Knobs, 1 x On/Off Button
- Controls Rear Panel: 1 x Power Switch, 1 x Input Sensitivity Button, 1 x Mode Selector Button, 1 x Reset Button
- Front Panel: 2 x Level Indicators, 2 x Ready LEDs, 2 x Signal LEDs, 1 x Power LED, 1 x Bridge LED, 1 x Data LED,
- Rear Panel: 1 x Input Sensitivity LED, 1 x Mode LED, 1 x Preset LED, 1 x Data LED, 1 x Link/Act LED, 1 x 100MB LED ,
- Cooling: Dual-Zone, Microprocessor-Controlled, Continuously Variable Speed Fans, Front-to-Back Airflow
- Power Consumption: Not Specified by Manufacturer
- Power Requirements: 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 19 x 3.5 x 16.2" (483 x 89 x 411mm)
- Weight: 28 lbs (12.7kg).
Shop, buy and review Crown MA-9000i Power Amplifier at the lowest discount price in India with free shipping, EMI from authorized offical dealer with moneyback guarantee.