DBX 215s Dual Channel 15-Band Equalizer
When the pros need an EQ, they turn to dbx. With a proven track record that spans four decades, dbx® EQs are the industry standard for touring, studios, and audio installations. With the dbx heritage of revered pro EQs, the 215s meets the needs of the most demanding sound reinforcement environments, while offering the simplicity of straightforward controls.
The dbx 215s includes two 15-band channels of 2/3-octave equalization, ±12 dB input gain, switchable ±6 dB or ±12 dB boost/cut range, 20mm nonconductive sliders, an intuitive user interface, and output level metering. From its extended 10Hz to 50kHz frequency response and 112 dB dynamic range to the quality componentry and meticulous attention to detail, the 215s offers exceptional sound and rugged reliability that guarantees you will always sound your best.
Sure to find a home in the studio, on tour and with installed sound venues, the dbx 215s is destined to take its rightful place in the lineage of great dbx signal processors that are the professional's choice in signal processing. With such affordable quality, there's no longer any excuse for compromising your sound.
DBX 215s Features:
- Dual 15-band, 1/3-octave Constant Q frequency bands
- Switchable boost/cut ranges of ±6 or ±12 dB
- Front panel bypass switch
- ±12 dB input gain range
- 4-segment LED ladders for monitoring output levels
- XLR and TRS Inpts and Outputs
- Frequency Response of 50kHz
- Dynamic range of greater than 108dB.
DBX 215s Specifications:
- Input Connectors: 1/4" TRS, female XLR (pin 2 hot)
- Input Type: Electronically balanced/unbalanced, RF filtered
- Input Impedance: Balanced 40 kOhm, unbalanced 20 kOhm
- Max Input: >+21dBu balanced or unbalanced
- CMRR: >40dB, typically >55dB at 1kHz
- Output Connectors: 1/4" TRS, male XLR (pin 2 hot)
- Output Type: Impedance-balanced/unbalanced, RF filtered
- Output Impedance: Balanced 100 ohm, unbalanced 50 ohm
- Max Output: >+21dBu balanced/unbalanced into 2 kOhm or greater; >+18dBm balanced/unbalanced (into 600 ohm)
- Bandwidth: 20Hz to 20kHz, +0.5/-1dB
- Frequency Response: 50kHz, +0.5/-3dB
- Dynamic Range: Typically >112dB
- Signal to Noise Ratio: Typically >95dB
- Interchannel Crosstalk:
- Bypass Switch: Bypasses the graphic equalizer section in the signal path
- Low cut Switch: Activates the 50Hz 12dB/octave Bessel high-pass filter
- Range Switch: Selects either +/- 6dB or +/- 12dB slider boost/cut range
- Operating Voltage: 100VAC-240VAC 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption: 15W
- Power Connector: IEC receptacle
- Unit Weight: 4.8 lbs.(2.2 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 6.2 lbs.(2.8kg)
- Dimensions: 1.75" (4.4cm) H x 6"(15.24cm) D x 19" (48.26cm) W.