Denon DN-S700 Tabletop CD/MP3 Player
The DN-S700 is a new entry-level compact tabletop CD/MP3 player sporting many features from Denon DJ's flagship professional models, including advanced MP3 functionality for easy file search and selection, CD text display, auto or manual BPM, three onboard FX, four pitch ranges, one hot start and seamless loop controls, fader start and pitch bend.
Denon DN-S700 Features:
- Fader Start
- CD-Text Display
- Auto / Manual BPM Counter
- Pitch Bend via Buttons or Jog Wheel
- Firmware Upgradeable.
Denon DNS700 Specifications:
- Type: CD player
- Media type: Standard compact disc (12 cm), CD-TEXT, CD-R, CD-RW; Finalized CD-R and CD-RW discs can be played on the DN-S700. Depending on the recording conditions and other factors, it may not be possible to play some CD-R and CD-RW discs.
- Dimensions: 3.5" H x 8.5" W x 9.1" D
- Weight: 5.7 lb.
- Power supply: U.S.A., Canada models: AC 120 V ±10 %, 60 Hz
- Power consumption: 12 W
- Environmental conditions
- Operational temperature: 5 ~ 35° C
- Operational humidity: 25 ~ 85 %
- Storage temperature: -20 ~ 60° C
- Audio section:
- Quantization: 16-bit linear per channel
- Sampling frequency: 44.1 kHz at normal pitch
- Total harmonic distortion: 0.01 % or less (1 kHz)
- Signal to noise ratio: 95 dB or more (A-weighted)
- Channel separation: 95 dB or more
- Frequency response: 20 ~ 20 kHz, ±0.5 dB
- Analog output: Output level: 2.0 V r.m,s.
- Digital output: Signal format: IEC958-Type2
- Output level: 0.5 Vp-p 75 ohms.
- Instant start: within 20 msec.
- Variable pitch: ±6 % (0.1 % pitch)
- ±10 % (0.1 % pitch)
- ±16 % (0.1 % pitch)
- ±100 % (0.1 % pitch)
- Pitch bend: Pitch range ±16 %
- Pitch range ±100 % : -99 % ~ +100 %
- Search precision: 1/75 sec. (1 subcode frame).