Denon DNF300 Professional Solid State Audio Player
The Denon DN-F300 marks the next generation in audio players, further raising the bar with digital solid-state design that features no moving parts, maintenance-free operation, unparalleled reliability and the best performance available at any price.
The DN-F300 offers all the features that have made Denon the leader in broadcast-quality playback products, along with a host of new enhancements that make it the ideal solution for today’s most demanding applications. Housed in a compact 1RU rackspace enclosure, the DN-F300 combines durability and ergonomic, feature-rich design in a cost-effective package that’s perfect for any system and any budget. Features include a large LCD display, conveniently located front panel microphone and headphone jacks with dedicated level controls, and an included Infrared Remote Control for added functionality.
With the versatility of multiple-format playback, pitch adjust, tempo control and an easy-to-operate control panel, the DN-F300 offers a long list of features normally only found on more expensive models. From Houses of Worship and broadcast facilities to fitness and aerobics, DJ and background music (BGM), the DN-F300 delivers the power and dependability that consultants, systems designers and contractors have come to expect from Denon Professional.
Denon DNF300 Features:
- Compact, single rack-space design conserves valuable rack real estate
- Plays uncompressed CD-quality WAV (44.1 kHz) and MP3 files
- Plays back from both SD/SDHC cards and external USB connected media (HDD or Flash drives)
- ±20% pitch control
- ±20% Tempo adjust
- Control via front panel or compact, wearable RC-1135 IR remote (included)
- Dual microphone inputs with level control and music ducking for paging functionality
- Front-panel headphone output with level control
- Random, Repeat All and Repeat Directory playback modes
- A-B repeat mode
- Easy-to-read front panel navigation
- Auto Cue and Cue to Music functions with audible, frame accurate search capability
- Master level control, microphone and headphone level controls push-lock into front panel for added security.
Denon DNF300 Specifications:
- Playback Media:SD/SDHC, USB drives
- Playback File Format:WAV, MP3 (MPEG-1 Layer III )
- Media Format:FAT/FAT32
- MP3 Bit Rate:32-320 kbps/Stereo, VBR
- Sampling Frequency:44.1 kHz
- Quantization:16 bit
- Audio Section
- Audio channel:2 (Stereo) / 1 Monaural
- Frequency response:20 to 20,000 Hz ± 1.0 dB
- Dynamic range:96 dB
- Signal-to-noise Ratio:97 dB (1 kHz, 0 dB playback, A filter)
- Channel separation:89 dB (1 kHz, 0 dB playback)
- Total Harmonic Distortion:0.006% (1 kHz, 0 dB playback)
- Line Output (RCA):2.0 Vrms (0 dB) / 1 kohm (Level Control Max)
- Mic input sensitivity/input impedance:-38 dBV/10 kohm (Level Control Max)
- Headphone Output:20 mW / 32 ohms (Level Control Max)
- Variable Pitch Control:±20.0% (0.1% steps)
- Frame Search Accuracy:1 / 75 second
- Power Source:DC6 V
- Power Consumption:7.8 W
- Dimensions (W x H x D) incl. rack kits:482 x 44 x 129mm 19” x 1-12/16” x 5”
- Weight:1.6 kg 3 lbs. 9 oz.
- Environmental Conditions
- Operating temperature:+5°C to +35°C
- Operating humidity:25% to 85%, non condensing
- Storage temperature:-20°C to +60°C
- Storage humidity:25% to 85%, non condensing.