The Drawmer MC2.1 Monitor Controller ensures that you record what you hear. Nothing more or less. This is the cornerstone of great recordings. The MC2.1 gives you the transparency of the highest-quality monitoring circuit and a set of invaluable mix-checking features. You get balanced outputs for three pairs of speakers, plus a dedicated mono/sub-woofer output. Individual L/R trims provide complete control over level matching, while timed relay protection on all speaker outputs prevent power up/down thumps. Two pair of headphone outs complete your monitoring package. Really hear what you've got - with the Drawmer MC2.1.Unerring monitoring accuracy
It's versatile, intuitive, and easy-to-use, but above all else, the Drawmer MC2.1 excels its unerring ability to faithfully reproduce what you've recorded. Monitoring accuracy - it may seem like a no-brainer, but it's surprising how many recordings are made using compromised monitoring setups. And the results are usually not pretty. If you're in the dark about what you're "committing to tape," you're nowhere. Far better to invest in two or three pairs of reference-grade monitor speakers (and perhaps one or two pairs of trustworthy headphones) and a serious monitor controller. Trust us, you'll make better-sounding recordings!A true engineers tool
In typical Drawmer fashion, MC2.1 is built to be a true engineers tool. The active circuit was designed to faithfully reproduce the audio signal - while eliminating many of the problems that are caused by passive circuits. It also offers you a set of mix checking features that you won't find on most other controllers, such as individual left/right cuts, two seperate headphone amplifiers, and a talkback facility.Why you need a monitor controller
You've spent weeks designing the ideal studio environment, plus a fortune on active speakers, dynamics processors, mics and preamps, and a whole roomfull of other gear. Don't blow it now! A monitor controller is central to every recording setup and perhaps the most important element of your entire signal chain - providing the reference that lets you achieve optimal mic placements, EQ. and mix balances. This is one thing that should always be absolutely guaranteed: that you can rely on the absolute accuracy of your monitor controller. With the Drawmer MC2.1, you can.Drawmer MC2.1 Monitor Controller Features:
- Ultra-low noise and transparent circuit design
- Linear power supply with low hum toroidal transformer and internal voltage selector switch
- Three balanced stereo speaker outputs, plus a dedicated mono speaker/sub-woofer output
- All outputs with individual L/R trims under unit to provide complete control over level matching
- Timed relay protection on all speaker outputs to prevent power up/down thumps.
- Comprehensive mix checking facilities including L/R Cut, Phase Reverse, Mono, Dim, Mute
- Parallelled custom quad pots on main and headphone level controls for easy channel matching
- Four inputs: Neutrik XLR, Neutrik XLR/JACK COMBI, and shared aux phono/3.5mm jack
- Two headphone amplifiers with individual level controls
- Built in talkback mic with level control, mono output jack, and internal headphone routing
- Rugged steel chasis and stylish brushed aluminium cover
Shop, buy and review Drawmer MC2.1 Monitor Controller at the lowest discount price in India with free shipping, EMI from authorized offical dealer with moneyback guarantee.