Count on the mad geniuses at Electro-Harmonix to give you the power to freeze and hold your guitar's notes and chords - for as long as you like! The aptly named Freeze sound-retainer pedal lets you play a note or a chord, hit the pedal, and freeze that sound in sustained place, indefinitely. You can choose between fast or slow decay to let the sound fade out. Or choose the Latch function and let the sound continuously sustain for as long as you like. Best of all, once you've captured a sustained sound, you can continue to play over it. It's an amazing self-accompaniment tool! Freeze also lets you dial in exactly the amount of effect you want, so it's perfect for a wide range of applications.Electro-Harmonix Freeze Sound Retainer Guitar Effects Pedal Features at a Glance:
Electro-Harmonix Freeze Sound Retainer Specifications:
- Real-time sample capture with perfect looping
- Latch mode for infinite sustain at the touch of a momentary switch
- Fast decay mode
- Slow decay mode
- Smooth tonal transitions between captures
- Included 9.6V DC 200 power supply
- Handles input gains from pedalboards
- Pedal Type: Sample
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4"
- Outputs: 1 x 1/4"
- Power Supply Included: Yes
- Height: 1.4"
- Width: 3.2"
- Depth: 5.6"
- Weight: 1.4 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number: FREEZE