Enter a new dimension of Fender bass. Dimension basses now take their place among Fender’s greatest bass designs as the modern pinnacle of pro-level bass style, power, performance and personality.
The company that invented electric bass now brings you an elegantly original body style with all-new pickups, electronics and other fine features that let you sculpt and personalize your tone as no Fender bass ever has before. It is a level of bass artistry unparalleled in Fender history, and it is the future of your Fender bass experience. In every way, it’s an entirely new Dimension in Fender bass.
The five-string American Deluxe Dimension Bass V HH is a phenomenal instrument, with an ash body in the completely new Dimension shape and featuring a comfortable asymmetrical neck heel. Its maple neck is crafted with a great-feeling asymmetrical “C”-shaped profile, Posiflex™ graphite neck support rods, a convenient heel-mount truss rod adjustment wheel, smooth hand-rubbed oil finish and five-bolt neck plate. The compound-radius (9.5”-14”) maple or rosewood fingerboard has 21 medium jumbo frets and a bone nut, while the headstock has a gloss finish and Stealth “A” string retainer.
The instrument’s sonic sophistication is simply unmatched. Its dual Dimension Bass humbucking pickups are both powerful and nuanced, and its five-way switching, 18-volt onboard preamp, three-band active EQ (center-detented treble, mid and bass boost/cut) and master volume deliver remarkable tonal versatility with any degree of muscle and finesse.
- Ash body with asymmetrical neck heel
- Maple neck with asymmetrical “C” profile
- Compound-radius (9.5”-14”) maple or rosewood fingerboard
- 18-volt onboard preamp with active three-band EQ
- Five-saddle Fender High-Mass bridge
- Stealth A-string retainer
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Material: Ash
- Body Shape: Dimension Bass™
- Bridge Pickup: Dimension™ Humbucking
- Bridge: Fender HiMass™ with Chrome-Plated Brass Saddles
- Case/Gig Bag: Hardshell Case
- Color: Violin Burst
- Configuration: HH
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Controls: Master Volume, Three-Band Active EQ with Treble Boost/Cut, Bass Boost/Cut and Mid Boost/Cut
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5"-14" Compound Radius (241 mm-355.6 mm)
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Hardware Finish: Chrome/Nickel-Plated Steel
- Included Accessories: Leather Strap, 10' Cable, Strap Locks
- Middle Pickup: Dimension™ Humbucking
- Neck Finish: Hand-Rubbed Oil Finish with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Plate: 5-Bolt Asymmetrical
- Neck Shape: Asymmetrical "C"
- Number of Frets: 21
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.75" (44.45 mm)
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Other Features: Asymmetrical Neck Heel, Stealth "A" String Retainer, Heel-Mounted Spoke Wheel Truss Rod Adjustment, Vintage-Style Knurled Control Knobs, 5-Bolt Neckplate
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Parchment
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Scale Length: 34" (864 mm)
- Special Electronics: 18V Preamp with Active 3-Band EQ
- Strap Buttons: American Series
- Strings: Fender® USA Bass 7350/5M Stainless Steel (.045, .065, .085, .105, .125 Gauges)
- Switching: 5-Position Blade: Pos 1. Bridge Pickup, Pos 2. Inner Coils of Bridge and Middle Pickup, Pos 3. Full Middle and Bridge, Pos 4. Outer Coils of Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 5. Middle Pickup
- Truss Rod: Posiflex™; Graphite Neck Support Rods
- Tuning Machines: Fender "F" Light-Weight Vintage-Paddle Keys with Tapered Shafts
Enjoy complete peace of mind as this product is covered with a 2Yr BAJAAO Warranty. A quick turnaround time and priority support ensures that you don't need to worry at all carrying your gear on the road.