Loaded with versatile features and crisp Fender tone.
Simple to use and versatile enough for any style of guitar playing, there's a Champion amp that's right for you whether you're looking for your first practice amp or affordable stage gear. The 100W, dual-channel Champion 100 features two 12" Special Design speakers, with great amp voices and effects that make it easy to dial up just the right sound - from jazz to country, blues to metal and more.
It features two footswitchable independent channels: channel one delivers classic Fender clean tone based on amps like the Twin Reverb, and channel two has selectable amp voicing, including Blackface, British, Metal, Jazz and Tweed, for a wide array of tonal variety. Each channel offers selectable FX, including delay, chorus, reverb and more.
- Amplifier Type: Solid State
- Color: Black and Silver
- Power: 100W solid state
- Two channels — Blackface clean and selectable amp voice
- Speakers: two 12" Fender Special Design
- 1/8" aux. input
- 1/8" headphone output
- Effects Loop: Effects Loop (Preamp Out, Power Amp In) for Use with Outboard Effects
- Controls: Channel 1: Volume, Treble, Bass, FX Level, FX Select, TAP; Channel 2: Gain, Volume, Voice, Treble, Mid, Bass, FX Level, FX Select, TAP
- Built-in FX: Reverb, Delay/Echo, Chorus, Tremolo, Vibratone and more -- Delay time and Tremolo speed can easily be set with the Tap button
- Cabinet Material: 7-Ply 3/4" Medium-Density Fibreboard
- Handle: Molded Plastic Strap with Nickel-Plated Caps
- Front Panel: Black Angled
- Control Knobs: Vintage-Style Skirted Black Plastic
- Grill cover: Black "Bronco" vinyl covering with silver grille cloth
- Dimensions: 10.25" x 26" x 19"
- Weight: 40 lbs.