Fender Mike Dirnt Precision Bass.
BAJAAO India presents the Fender Mike Dirnt Precision Bass. Mike Dirnt and his band mates in Green Day almost single-handedly brought pop and punk to the masses in the '90s. The new Mike Dirnt Precision Bass is as unique and cool as Green Day's music and was designed to Mike's own unique specifications. Mike's bass was modeled after the Fender'51 P Bass, and features an ash, slab body with a '55 arm contour and pickguard. Other features include a thick, maple 'C'-shape neck modeled after Mike's original '69 P Bass, Custom Shop '59 P Bass pickup, and a BadAss II bridge with chrome hardware.
Fender Mike Specifications:
- Series: Artist Series
- Body: Ash, (Polyurethane Finish)
- Neck: Maple, Thick 'C' Shape, (Satin Polyurethane Finish)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood (9.5 in. Radius/241mm)
- No. of Frets: 20 Medium Jumbo Frets
- Pickups: 1 Custom Vintage '59 Split Single-Coil Pickup (Mid)
- Controls: Volume, Tone
- Bridge: Leo Quan Badass II
- Machine Heads: Vintage '70s "Fender" Stamped Open Gear Tuning Machines
- Hardware: Chrom
- 1-Ply White On: Vintage White,
- 1-Ply Parchment On: 2-Color Sunburst, Black
- Scale Length: 34 in. (864 mm)
- Width at Nut: 1.59 in. (40.4 mm)
- Unique Features: '51 Headstock and Neck Butt Shapes, '51 Slab Style Body Top with Sharp Radius, '55 Style Front Arm Contour, '55 Style Pickguard Shape, White Dot position Inlays, Side Mounted Jack Plate, Knurled Chrome Control Knobs
- Strings: Super 7250ML, (.045, .065, .080, .100)
- Made in Mexico.