Squier's Classic Vibe Telecaster '50s puts classic "blackguard" Telecaster vibe into a gorgeous Vintage Blonde-finished pine-body guitar with authentic
Telecaster tone. You'll be hard-pressed to tell whether or not you are holding a premium ash-body instrument when you pick up this sweet-sounding guitar and
unleash its spectacular sound.
- Pine body in Butterscotch Blonde finish
- Maple neck with "C" profile and 21-fret maple fingerboard
- Custom vintage-style single-coil Telecaster pickups with three-way switching
- Vintage-style string-through-body Telecaster bridge with three brass “barrel” saddles
- Vintage-style tuners
- Black pickguard
The vintage-style bridge is as stylishly classic as it is functional, providing rock-solid tuning stability.
Alnico V Single-Coil Pickups
These pickups use classic Alnico V magnets for slightly hotter output with enhanced string balance and warm midrange - great for lead guitar.
Butterscotch Blonde Finish
This model sports a Butterscotch Blonde finish - replicating the aged look of classic Telecasters from the '50s. This semi-transparent finish allows the attractive wood grain to show through.
- Body Material - Pine
- Body Shape - Telecaster
- Body Finish - Gloss Polyester
- Neck Material - Maple
- Neck Finish - Gloss Polyester
- Neck Shape - Modern "C"
- Scale Length - 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Material - Maple
- Fingerboard Radius - 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets - 21
- Fret Size - Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material - Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width - 1.625" (41.3 mm)
- Position Inlays - Black Dots
- Truss Rod - Standard
- Bridge Pickup - Custom Vintage-Style Single-Coil Tele
- Neck Pickup - Custom Vintage Style Single-Coil Tele
- Controls - Master Volume, Master Tone
- Switching - 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Configuration - SS
- Bridge - 3-Saddle Vintage-Style Strings-Through-Body Tele with Brass Barrel Saddles
- Hardware - Finish Chrome
- Tuning Machines - Vintage-Style
- Pickguard - 1-Ply Black
- Control Knobs - Knurled Flat-Top
- Switch Tip - Barrel Style
- Neck Plate - 4-Bolt Standard
- Strings - Fender USA, NPS, (.009-.042 Gauges)
This product includes Beginner's Guide to Learning Guitar E-book
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I was quite happy with Bajaao on the way they handled this order and delivery.
If you are a fan of tele you cant go wrong with it. Its crafted in China, but don't get wrong, as it it of very high quality. Its very authentic to the aesthetics of a 50's tele. The pickups are great. I usually play it through my Fender Hot Rod Deluxe, it's sounds great. Loving it.
I have been using 3 American strats since past 18 years, and this telecaster though from squire is on par with them . The Alnico 5 are really what its advertised for.. 50's sound. warmth without harsh top end. The hardware is excellent with brass saddles and the guitar was setup perfectly by bajaao. After watching countless reviews, finally decided to purchase this instead of a Mexican one and its doesn't disappoint at all. Very stable tuners and pots are really smooth. Finally a telecaster with all the bite and twang yet still sounding warm and doesn't feel like a Chinese made.. The finish on this guitar is top notch..
Pinewood body, vintage style brass-bridge. This guitar has pretty much everything a Country Music and Rockabilly player can ask for. It looks like those good old 50's Blackguard Telecasters. Of course the neck radius is different from the original 50's Tele but I see it as a plus point as the 7.25" radius of the original 50's Tele is a bit difficult to play.The pickups are bit on noisy on higher gain but it's quite acceptable at this price, one can't expect those pricey noiseless single coils at this price.The only thing I dislike is the neck profile. It would have been better if they would have used the Boat-V profile of the original 50's Tele as the Modern C shape feels too thin and slightly uncomfortable to my large palms. Not to forget the Modern-C profile kinda ruins the otherwise nice old-school feel of this Tele.
Its Sounds amazing, It does as it is named. A remiscent classic sound of 50's Era has been doused in this beautiful Piece.Though its craftsmanship has been done in the asian country, But it still has the True Fender Vibe which is why its named "Classic Vibe"The Pickups are pretty good to deliver the true tele twangy tones and can be tweaking the searing limit of creativity.Maple Fretboard Makes it sweet and smooth for Rigidless playability, No words can describe the Awesome sound of this beauty.The Standard bridge and machineheads are good enough to keep the tunning in a stable state.