Note : Bajaao will process all shipments in the order they were received. To ensure timely delivery once courier services resume, please place your order early to
avoid inordinate shipment delays. Bajaao expects orders to be backlogged.
Jackson JS11 Dinky Electric Guitar - Amaranth Fretboard Overview:
Swift, deadly and affordable, Jackson JS Series guitars take an epic leap forward, making it easier than ever to get classic Jackson tone, looks and playability without breaking the bank.
The JS Series Dinky JS11 features a poplar body and a bolt-on maple speed neck with graphite reinforcement for rock-solid stability. The flat 12” radius amaranth fingerboard allows for easier chording, feels great for rhythm playing and handles bends well during lead playing.
A pair of Jackson high-output humbucking pickups with ceramic magnets cranks out clear tone with plenty of girth, and can be shaped with a three-way toggle switch and single volume and tone controls.
Other features include 22 jumbo frets and all-black hardware, including the synchronized fulcrum tremolo bridge, die-cast tuners and standard strap buttons.
Offering more for less, the JS11 comes in four bold finishes — Gloss Black, Metallic Blue
, Metallic Red.Specifications:BODY
- BODY FINISH : Gloss
- BODY SHAPE : Dinky :
- BODY MATERIAL : Poplar
- STRINGS : Nickel Plated Steel .009-.042 Gauges
- NECK CONSTRUCTION : 1-Piece Maple :
- NECK FINISH : Satin
- SCALE LENGTH : 25.5" (648 mm) :
- FINGERBOARD RADIUS : 12" (305 mm)
- FINGERBOARD MATERIAL : Amaranth
- NUMBER OF FRETS : 22
- FRET SIZE : Jumbo
- NUT WIDTH : 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- POSITION INLAYS : White Pearloid Dot
- TRUSS ROD NUT : Truss Rod Adjustment at Nut
- HEADSTOCK : Jackson Pointed 6-In-Line
- NECK PLATE : Jackson
- BRIDGE : 2-Point Fulcrum Tremolo
- HARDWARE FINISH : Black :
- TUNING MACHINES : Jackson Sealed Die-Cast
- PICKGUARD : None
- PICKUP COVERS : Black
- CONTROL KNOBS : Dome-Style
- SWITCH TIP : Black
- BRIDGE PICKUP : Jackson High-Output Humbucking
- NECK PICKUP : Jackson High-Output Humbucking
- CONTROLS : Master Volume, Master Tone
- PICKUP SWITCHING : 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- CONFIGURATION : HH