Buy JBL AC2212/00 Compact 2-Way Loudspeaker with 1 x 12" LF online in India at the best price with free shipping from BAJAAO - India's music equipment superstore.
JBL AC2212/00 Compact 2-Way Loudspeaker with 1 x 12" LF
JBL AC2212/00 is a compact 2-way fullrange loudspeaker system comprised of one 300 mm (12 in) low frequency driver and one 38 mm (1.5 in) exit/ 44 mm (1.75 in) voice-coil compression driver. The PT Progressive Transition waveguide provides wide 100° by 100° coverage. High-slope passive crossovers minimize band overlap.
The cabinet is ?tted with M10 threaded suspension points. Optional U-bracket, as well as pre-engineered array bracketry is available for easy installation. Four threaded inserts located on back of the enclosure allow attachment of an Omnimount™ or similar mounting bracket.
AC2212/00 is part of JBL’s AE Application Engineered Series, a versatile family of loudspeakers for a wide variety of ?xed installation applications.
JBL AC2212/00 Specifications:
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 50 Hz – 19 kHz
- Frequency Response: (±3 dB): 55 Hz – 17 kHz
- Coverage Pattern: 100° x 100°
- Directivity Factor (Q): 7.1
- Directivity Index (DI): 8.5 dB
- Crossover Modes: Bi-amp/Passive switchable
- Passive Crossover Slopes: 4th order (24 dB/oct) Transitional HP & LP, 1.3 kHz
- Transducer Power Rating (AES): LF: 300 W (1200 W peak), 2 hrs
- 250 W (1000 W peak), 100 hrs
- HF: 50 W (200 W peak), 2 hrs
- Long-Term System Power Rating (IEC): Passive mode: 250 W (1000 W peak), 100 hrs
- Maximum SPL Bi-amp mode:
- LF: 120 dB-SPL cont avg (126 dB peak)
- HF: 126 dB-SPL cont avg (132 dB peak)
- Passive mode:120 dB-SPL cont avg (126 dB peak)
- System Sensitivity (1W @ 1m): Passive mode: 95 dB SPL
- Transducers: Low Frequency Driver: 1 x JBL M112-8 300 mm (12 in) driver with 63 mm (2.5 in) voice coil
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Sensitivity (1W @ 1m, within operational band): 95 dB SPL
- High Frequency Driver: JBL 2418H-1/MTA, 38 mm (1.5 in) exit compression driver, 44 mm (1.75 in) voice coil
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Sensitivity (1W @ 1m): 109 dB SPL
- Waveguide: PT-F1010HF
- Physical Enclosure: Trapezoidal with 15 degree side angles, 16 mm (5/8 in) exterior grade 11-ply Finnish birch plywood
- Suspension Attachment: 15 points (4 top, 4 bottom, 2 each side, 3 rear), M10 threaded hardware. 4 x M8 on rear for Omnimount™ 60 Series
- Finish: Black DuraFlex™ ?nish.
- Grille: Powder coated 14 gauge perforated steel, with acoustically transparent black foam backing.
- Input Connector: NL4 Neutrik Speakon® and CE-compliant covered barrier strip terminals. Barrier terminals accept up to 5.2 sq mm (10 AWG) wire or max width 9 mm (.375 in) spade lugs. Speakon in parallel with barrier strip for loop-through.
- Environmental Speci?cations: Mil-Std 810; IP-x3 per IEC529.
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 548 x 355 x 352 mm (21.6 x 14.0 x 13.9 in) Net Weight: 19.1 kg (42 lb)