Buy JBL AM5215 - 66 15" 2 Way Loudspeaker System online in India at the best price with free shipping from BAJAAO - India's music equipment superstore.
JBL AM5215 - 66 15" 2 Way Loudspeaker System
The AM5215 - 66 is a medium power, lightweight, 2-way, full-range loudspeaker system comprised of the JBL Differential Drive dual voice coil and dual magnetic gap 265H-1 380 mm (15 in) low frequency driver and 2408H-1 high frequency 38 mm (1.5 in) exit, 38 mm (1.5 in) voice-coil compression driver. The large format PT Progressive Transition waveguide provides excellent 60° x 60° coverage. The waveguide is rotatable so the loudspeaker system can be used in either the vertical or horizontal orientation. High-slope passive networks minimize band overlap. Well-controlled off-axis response enhances arrayability.
JBL AM5215 - 66 Features:
- 60° x 60° Coverage
- 265H-1 Differential Drive Low-Frequency Driver
- 2408H-1 High-Frequency Compression Driver
- Large PT Progressive Transition waveguide for excellent pattern control and low distortion
- Rotatable waveguide for vertical or horizontal orientation
- Bi-Amp/Passive Switchable
- Available in Black, White and WRC/WRX weather resistant finishes.
JBL AM5215 - 66 Applications:
- Performing Arts Facilities
- Theatrical Sound Design
- Worship Facilities
- Live Clubs
- Dance Clubs
- Sports Facilities
- Themed Entertainment Venues.
JBL AM5215 - 66 Specifications:
- Frequency Range (-10 dB):35 Hz - 20 kHz
- Frequency Response (±3 dB):41 Hz – 20 kHz
- Coverage Pattern:60° x 60°, rotatable waveguide
- Directivity Factor (Q):14.5
- Directivity Index (DI):11.6 dB
- Crossover Modes:Bi-amp/Passive switchable
- Passive Crossover Frequency:2 kHz
- Transducer Power Rating (AES):LF: 500 W (2000 W peak), 2 hrs 350 W (1400 W peak), 100 hrs
- HF: 40 W (160 W peak), 2 hrs
- Long-Term System Power Rating (IEC):Passive mode: 350 W (1400 W peak), 100 hrs
- Maximum SPL:Bi-amp mode:
- LF: 125 dB-SPL cont avg (131 dB peak)
- HF: 130 dB-SPL cont avg (136 dB peak)
- Passive mode:
- 124 dB-SPL cont avg (130 dB peak)
- System Sensitivity (1W @ 1m):Passive mode: 98 dB SPL
- Low Frequency Driver:1 x JBL 265H-1 380 mm (15 in) driver with 50.8 mm (2 in) dual voice coil
- Nominal Impedance:8 ohms
- Sensitivity (1W @ 1m, within operational band):99 dB SPL
- High Frequency Driver:JBL 2408H-1, 38 mm (1.5 in) exit compression driver, 38 mm (1.5 in) voice coil
- Nominal Impedance:8 ohms
- Sensitivity (1W @ 1m):114 dB SPL
- Enclosure:Trapezoidal with 15 degree side angles, 16 mm (5/8 in) exterior grade 11-ply birch plywood
- Suspension Attachment:15 points (4 top, 4 bottom, 2 each side, 3 rear), M10 threaded hardware
- Finish:Black DuraFlex finish. White available upon request.
- Grille:Powder coated 14 gauge perforated steel, with acoustically transparent black foam backing.
- Input Connector : NL4 Neutrik Speakon® and CE-compliant covered barrier strip terminals. Barrier terminals accept up to 5.2 sq mm (10 AWG) wire or max width 9 mm (.375 in) spade lugs.
- Speakon in parallel with barrier strip for loop-through.
- Environmental Specifications:Mil-Std 810; IP-x3 per IEC529.
- Dimensions (H x W x D in vertical cabinet orientation):783 x 422 x 504 mm(30.8 x 16.6 x 19.85 in)
- Net Weight:25.0 kg (55 lb)
- Optional Accessories:M10 x 35 mm forged shoulder eyebolts with washers U-Bracket MTU-1.