Buy JBL AM7315/95 High Power 3-Way Loudspeaker online in India at the best price with free shipping from BAJAAO - India's music equipment superstore.
AM7315/95 is a high power 3-way full-range loudspeaker system comprised of one 380 mm (15 in) Differential Drive® low frequency driver, one 200 mm (8 in) CMCD Cone Midrange Compression Driver, and one 38 mm (1.5 in) exit/75 mm (3 in) voice-coil HF compression driver. The multi-band PT Progressive Transition mid-high frequency waveguide provides well-controlled 90° by 50° coverage and is rotatable for cabinet positioning in either horizontal or vertical orientation. High-slope crossovers minimize band overlap and well-controlled off-axis response enhances arrayability. The cabinet is fitted with M10 threaded suspension points. Preengineered array bracketry is available. AM7315/95 is part of JBL’s AE Application Engineered Series, a versatile family of loudspeakers for a wide variety of fixed installation applications.
JBL AM7315/95 Features :
- 90° x 50° Coverage, rotatable for use in either vertical or horizontal orientation.
- 2265H Differential Drive® Low- Frequency Driver
- CMCD™ Cone Midrange Compression Driver provides low midrange distortion, increased sensitivity, extended bandwidth and improved phase coherency.
- 2432H High-Frequency Compression Driver
- PT™ Progressive Transition Waveguide for excellent pattern control with low distortion
- Bi-Amp/Tri-Amp Switchable
- Optional planar array frame kit (see AE Series Array Guide)
- Color : Black, White
JBL AM7315/95 Specifications :
- Frequency Range (-10 dB) : 38 Hz – 20 kHz
- Frequency Response (±3 dB) : 45 Hz – 18 kHz
- Coverage Pattern : 90°x 50°, rotatable waveguide
- Directivity Factor (Q) : 11
- Directivity Index (DI) : 10.5 dB
- Crossover Modes : Tri-amp/Bi-amp switchable
- Crossover Frequencies : 300 Hz and 2.2 kHz
- Transducer Power Rating (AES) : LF: 1000 W (4000 W peak), 2 hrs
750 W (3000 W peak), 100 hrs
MF: 350 W (1400 W peak), 2 hrs
HF: 100 W (400 W peak), 2 hrs
- Long-Term System Power Rating (IEC) : LF: 600 W (2400 W peak), 100 hrs
MF/HF: 200 W (800 W peak), 100 hrs
- Maximum SPL : LF: 127 dB-SPL cont avg (133 dB peak)
MF: 133 dB-SPL cont avg (139 dB peak)
HF: 133 dB-SPL cont avg (139 dB peak)
MF/HF: 133 dB-SPL cont avg (139 dB peak)
- System Sensitivity of Passive
Sections (1W @ 1m) : MF/HF Section in Bi-amp mode: 108 dB SPL
- Nominal Impedance : 8 ohms
Low Frequency Driver : 1 x JBL 2265H 380 mm (15 in ) Differential Drive driver with 75 mm (3 in) dual voice coil
- Sensitivity (1W @ 1m)(Low Frequency) : 97 dB SPL
- Midrange Driver : JBL CMCD-82H Cone Midrange Compression
Driver with integral 200 mm (8 in) diameter
Differential Drive® dual voice coil internal driver
- Sensitivity (1W @ 1m)(Midrange) : 108 dB SPL
- High Frequency Driver : JBL 2432H, 38 mm (1.5 in) exit compression driver, 75 mm (3 in) voice coil
- Sensitivity (1W @ 1m)(High Frequency) : 113 dB SPL
- Waveguide : PT-K95MH
- Enclosure : Trapezoidal with 15 degree side angles, 16 mm (5/8 in) exterior grade 11-ply Finnish birch plywood
- Suspension Attachment : 13 points (3 top, 3 bottom, 2 each side, 3 rear), M10 threaded hardware
- Grille : Powder coated 14 gauge perforated steel, with acoustically transparent black foam backing.
- Input Connector : NL8 Neutrik Speakon® and CE-compliant covered barrier strip terminals. Barrier terminals accept up to 5.2 sq mm (10 AWG) wire or max width 9 mm (.375 in) spade lugs. Speakon in parallel with barrier strip for loop-through.
- Environmental Specifications : Mil-Std 810; IP-x3 per IEC529.
- Dimensions (H x W x D in vertical cabinet orientation) : 967 x 561 x 657 mm
(38.1 x 22.1 x 25.9 in)
- Net Weight : 45.8 kg (101 lb)
- Optional Accessories : M10 x 35 mm forged shoulder eyebolts with washers. Optional planar array frame kit. See AE Series Bracket Guide.