JBL ASB6115 Subwoofer
The JBL ASB6115 is a high power, lightweight front-loaded vented subwoofer (White) enclosure housing JBL's 2265H-1 Differential Drive dual voice coil dual gap 15" woofer. This woofer features neodymium magnet and ultra robust cone for extra long life. The enclosure is constructed of multiply hardwood coated in JBL's rugged DuraFlex finish and is heavily braced to maximize low-frequency performance.
The rectangular enclosure is fitted with sixteen M10 threaded attachment points and utilizes a 14-gauge steel grille internally lined with acoustically transparent foam to provide additional driver protection and give a very professional appearance. The ASB6115 is part of JBL's AE series, a versatile family of loudspeakers intended for a wide variety of applications.
JBL ASB6115 Features:
- 2265H-1 15" Differential Drive dual voice coil dual gap, neodymium magnet transducer
- 800 watts continuous pink noise, 3200 watts peak power handling capacity
- Large vent area for high output with low distortion
- For ground-stacked or suspended applications in stand-alone arrays.
JBL ASB6115 Specifications:
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 32 Hz - 1 kHz
- Frequency Response (±3 dB): 32 Hz - 1 kHz
- Transducer Power Rating: 800 W (3200 W peak), 2 hrs
- Long-Term System Power Rating: 675 W (2700 W peak), 100 hrs
- Maximum SPL (1m): 35 Hz - 400 Hz: 126 dB-SPL cont avg (132 dB peak)
- System Sensitivity: 35 Hz - 400 Hz: 97 dB-SPL, 1W (2.83V) @ 1m
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Low Frequency Driver: 1 x 2265H-1, 380 mm (15 in) dia., 75 mm (3 in) Dual Coil Dual Gap neodymium Differential Drive driver
- Enclosure: Rectangular cabinet, 16 mm (5/8 in) exterior grade 11-ply birch plywood
- Suspension Attachment: 16 points (4 top, 4 bottom, 4 each side), M10 threaded hardware
- Finish Black DuraFlex: finish
- Grille: Powder coated 14 gauge perforated steel, with acoustically transparent black foam backing
- Input Connector: NL4 Neutrik Speakon and CE-compliant covered barrier strip terminals. Barrier terminals accept up to 5.2 sq mm (10 AWG) wire or max width 9 mm (.375 in) spade lugs. Speakon in parallel with barrier strip for loop-through
- Environmental Specifications: Mil-Std 810; IP-x3 per IEC529
- Dimensions (H x W x D): Vertical Cabinet Orientation: 483 x 419 x 597 mm (19.0 x 16.5 x 23.5 in)
- Weight: 20.6 kg (45.5 lbs).