Buy JBL ASB6125 High Power Dual 15" Subwoofer online in India at the best price with free shipping from BAJAAO - India's music equipment superstore.
JBL ASB6125 High Power Dual 15" Subwoofer.
The ASB6125 is a high power, lightweight front-loaded vented subwoofer enclosure housing two JBL 2265H-1 Differential Drive® dual voice coil dual gap 15" woofers. These woofers feature neodymium magnets and ultra robust cones for extra long life.
JBL ASB6125 Features:
- 2 x 2265H-1 15" Differential Drive® dual voice coil dual gap, neodymium magnet transducers
- 1600 watts continuous pink noise, 6400 watts peak power handling capacity
- Parallel/Discrete switchable input mode
- Large vent area for high output with low distortion
- For ground-stacked or suspended applications in stand-alone arrays or in combination with other AE Series products
- Color : Black, White
JBL ASB6125 Specifications:
- Frequency Range(-10 dB): 32 Hz - 1 kHz
- Frequency Response(± 3 dB): 38 Hz - 1 kHz
- Transducer Power Rating: 1600 W (6400 W peak), 2 hrs
- Input Modes: Drivers Parallel / Drivers Discrete
- Long-Term System Power Rating: 1350 W (5400 W peak), 100 hrs.
- Maximum SPL (1m): 35 Hz - 400 Hz: 132 dB-SPL cont avg (138 dB peak)
- System Sensitivity: 35 Hz - 400 Hz: 100 dB-SPL, 1W (2.0V) @ 1m
- Nominal Impedance: 4 ohms in parallel-drive mode 2 x 8 ohms in discrete-drive mode Low Frequency Driver: 2 x 2265H-1, 380 mm (15 in) dia., 75 mm (3 in) Dual Coil DualGap neodymium Differential Drive® drivers
- Enclosure: Rectangular cabinet, 16 mm (5/8 in) exterior grade 11-ply birch plywood
- Suspension Attachment: 16 points (4 top, 4 bottom, 4 each side), M10 threaded hardware
- Grille: Powder coated 14 gauge perforated steel, with acoustically transparent black foam backing.
- Input Connector: NL4 Neutrik Speakon® and CE-compliant covered barrier strip terminals. Barrier terminals accept up to 5.2 sq mm (10 AWG) wire or max width 9 mm (.375 in) spade lugs. Speakon in parallel with barrier strip for loop-through.
- Environmental Specifications: Mil-Std 810; IP-x3 per IEC529.
- Dimensions (H x W x D in vertical cabinet orientation): 965 x 419 x 597 mm (38.0 x 16.5 x 23.5 in)
- Net Weight: 36.7 kg (81.0 lb).