Buy JBL C62P Ultra-Compact Mid-High Satellite Pendant Speaker - Pair online in India at the best price with free shipping from BAJAAO - India's music equipment superstore.
JBL C62P Ultra-Compact Mid-High Satellite Pendant Speaker
The Control 62P from JBL is an ultra-compact satellite pendant speaker that is ideal for visually-sensitive applications where small speakers are needed. The Control 62P has a 2" driver that delivers high-quality mid/high frequency sounds, perfect for speech or music applications. A full grille protects the driver and gives the speaker a sleek look.
The speaker has a 20W power handling capability and a 16 ohm impedance for compatibility with a variety of installation sound systems. You can drive up to 4 Control 62P speakers from a Control 50S/T or 40CS/T subwoofer for wide-bandwidth performance. You can also intermix the Control 62P with Control 52 and 42C surface and in-ceiling speakers.
JBL C62P Features:
- 60 mm (2.5 in) driver, ideal for speech and mid-high music applications.
- Can drive 2 or 4 pieces from Control 50S/T for full-range, wide bandwidth performance.
- Can intermix with Control 52 surfacemount and Control 42C in-ceiling satellite speakers.
- Hanging hardware with 4.5 m (15 foot) galvanized steel cable and easy to adjust clamp.
- Stylish design, available in black or white(-WH).
- UL listed (speaker and hanging cable system).
- 16 ohms
JBL C62P Specification:
- Frequency Response (-10 dB): 150 Hz - 20 kHz
- Frequency Range (+/-3 dB): 200 Hz - 17 kHz
- Power Capacity: 50 Watts Continuous Program Power (2 hrs)
25 Watts Continuous Pink Noise (2 hrs)
30 Watts Continuous Program Power (100 hrs)
15 Watts Continuous Pink Noise (100 hrs)
- Nominal Sensitivity: 87 dB (4.0 V, 1 W)
84 dB (2.83 V)
- Nominal Coverage Angle: 140 (+25/-50)
- Directivity (Q): 4.7
- Directivity Index (DI): 6.2 dB
- Rated Maximum SPL @ 1m: 97 dB continuous pink noise, 103 dB peak
- Rated Impedance: 16 ohms (no transformer taps)
- Recommended High-Pass Frequency: 150 Hz
- Transducer: Driver: 60 mm (2.5 in), polypropylene-coated paper with pure butyl rubber surround
20 mm (3/4 in) copper clad aluminum voice coil with vented Nomex coil former.
- Enclosure Material: High impact polystyrene
- Grille: Zinc-plated steel grille with powder-coat finish, foam backing (removable for painting)
- Environmental: Exceeds Mil Spec 810 for humidity, salt spray, temperature & UV. IP44 capability per
IEC 529 - splashproof rating.
- Termination: Two removable locking euro-block 2-pin connectors with screwdown terminals for bare wire.
Connectors paralleled for input and loop-thru. Max. wire 12 AWG (2.5 mm2). Rubber terminal covers included.
- Safety Agency Ratings Speaker listed per UL1480, transformer registered per UL1876. In accordance with IEC60849/EN60849. Suspension system and Gripple-brand cable fastener listed per UL1598 and UL2239, TUV, and CSA Class 3426-01 & Class 3426-81.
- Dimensions: 128 mm (5.1 in) diameter x 121 mm (4.8 in) height to top of cabinet. 141 mm (5.6 in) to top of suspension bracket.
- Net Weight (ea): 0.7 kg (1.5 lbs)
- Included Accessories: Two suspension cable systems (see "Suspension", above), two 2-pin removable locking euro-block connectors, two rubber covers for euro-block connectors.
- Colors: Available in black or white (-WH). Paintable.