Buy JBL Control 26C 6.5" Ceiling Loudspeaker Transducer Assembly online in India at the best price with free shipping from BAJAAO - India's music equipment superstore.
JBL Control 26C 6.5" Ceiling Loudspeaker Transducer Assembly.
The JBL Control 26C is a coaxial 2-way ceiling installation speaker with a 6.5" woofer and .75" titanium-coated tweeter, featuring a high output, extended frequency reproduction, and a 110° coverage angle, designed in support of background or foreground music applications for hotels, casinos, bars, restaurants and theme park pavilions.
The Control 26C is a 16 Ohm speaker, equipped with a loop-thru output connector for parallel expansion and voiding the need for use of a distributed system, which, in conjunction with the speakers' wide coverage and high output, allows for fewer speakers to be installed to achieve a good sound, and lowers installation costs.
JBL Control 26C Features:
- Coaxially mounted 165 mm (6.5 in) woofer with butyl rubber surround and 19 mm (.75 in) titanium coated diffraction-loaded tweeter.
- High power, wide frequency response and low distortion for high sound level capability.
- JBL’s exclusive SonicGuard™ overload protection allows higher operational levels and improved system reliability.
- Packaged with grille, backcan and tile rails for fast installation and easy dealer stocking.
JBL Control 26C Specifications:
- Active or Passive-Passive
- Frequency Response-75 Hz - 20 kHz(-10 dB)
- Power Capacity-150 Watts Continuous Program, 75 Watts Continuous Pink Noise
- Maximum Sound Pressure Level (SPL)-107 dB SPL @ 1 m
- Nominal Sensitivity-89 dB SPL, 1W/1m
- Impedance-16 Ohms
- Crossover-Not Specified by Manufacturer
- Low Frequency Driver-6.5" Polypropylene-coated with 1" Voice Coil
- High Frequency Driver-.75" Titanium-coated Polyester
- Enclosure Material-Backcan: Formed Steel
- Baffle/Rim: UL94V-O Fire-rated Medium-impact Polystyrene
- Input Connections-2 x Removable Locking Inputs w/Screw-down Terminals, 2 x Removable Locking Loop-thru Outputs w/Screw-down Terminals
- Environmental-Humidity-resistant woofer with polyurethane-covered cone and butyl-rubber surround
- Dimensions-8.3 x 9.9" (210 x 252mm)(Height x Diameter), 7.5" (190mm)(Front of ceiling tile to rear of backcan), 8.75" (220mm)(Cutout Size)
- Weight-7.5 lb (3.4 kg)
- Specialties-Wide 110° Coverage
- Humidity Resistant Woofer Cone and Surround
- 16 Ohhm Impedance, Loop-Thru for Parallel Connection.