Buy JBL Control 328CT 8" Coaxial Ceiling Speaker with HF Compression Driver online in India at the best price with free shipping from BAJAAO - India's music equipment superstore.
JBL Control 328CT 8" Coaxial Ceiling Speaker with HF Compression Driver.
The JBL Control 328CT has been engineered from the ground up to deliver exceptional next-generation performance in a coaxial point source design ceiling loudspeaker. The combination of the low frequency cone and the shaped mounting baffle performs as a true 12 inch (300 mm) diameter waveguide for the high frequencies. A unique metal throat transitions seamlessly to the horn to eliminate high frequency beaming which is common among this category of speaker. The result is a coaxial speaker with wide, extremely consistent 120deg. coverage on a broadband basis.
Component features include a Kevlar-reinforced low frequency cone for reliability, well-damped surround for smooth frequency response, high temperature voice-coil and a reduced distortion design through saturated-gap magnet geometry. The high frequency driver features a pure titanium diaphragm for high sensitivity and long life, with diamond surround for resonance control and ferro fluid for increased power handling.
The Control 328CT is easy to install. The removable multi-pin locking connector, with secure screw-down terminals, allows for pre-wiring the input wires for easy clip-on convenience during installation.
The transformer version Control 328CT comes with a pre-attached top quality, low saturation 68 Watt multi-tap transformer for 70V/100V distributed speaker lines.
JBL Control 328C Features:
- Coaxial ceiling speaker with 1" HF compression driver and consistent 120deg. broadband pattern control
- Built-in 70V/100V multi-tap transformer with 7.5W/15W/30W/60W 70V taps, 15W/30W/60W 100V taps
- 8" Kevlar-reinforced cone with 2" voice coil, shaped mounting baffle provides pattern control of 12" horn from 8" driver
- 250-watt power handling with high sensitivity and high SPL capability
- Advanced high-slope crossover network for constant coverage and natural midrange
- Baffle equipped with EZRail(TM) feature, holds baffle in place while securing to backcan with screws
- Removable multi-pin locking connector with screw-down terminals for simplified pre- or re-wiring during installation
- Recommended for applications requiring speech and vocal clarity, extended frequency response for foreground and background music
JBL Control 328C Specification:
- Frequency Range(-10 dB): 45 Hz – 18 kHz
- Long-Term System Power: 250 W (1000 W peak), 2 hrs
- Long-Term System Rating: 150 W (600 W peak), 100 hrs
- Taps: 70V: 68W, 34W, 17W, 8.5W
- Taps: 100V: 68W, 34W, 17W
- Frequency Response (±3 dB): 60Hz – 16 kHz
- Coverage Pattern: 120° conical, broadband
- Nominal Impedance (321C): 8 ohms
- Directivity Factor (Q): 7.0 (Avg 1k - 16kHz)
- Directivity Index (DI): 8.5dB (Avg 1k - 16kHz)
- Sensitivity (2.83V@ 1m): 93 dB measured half-space
- Maximum SPL6: 118 dB cont ave (124 dB peak)
- Crossover Network: 1.9 kHz, 3rd order (18 dB/oct) high-pass plus conjugate
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 305 mm (12.0 in.) diameter round baffle x depth from back of baffle of 218 mm (8.6 in)