JBL JRX215 15" Two-Way Sound Reinforcement Loudspeaker System
The JBL JRX215 2-way passive PA speaker gives you professional performance affordably. JBL engineers reexamined every element of the speaker system design, kept everything that makes a speaker perform and sound its best, and redesigned things that don't. For increased efficiency and power handling, the JRX215 sports a 15" low-frequency driver with a 2.5"-diameter edgewound ribbon voice coil that delivers more cross-sectional wire area in its voice coil gap than round-wire designs, while a 1" polymer-diaphragm compression driver maximizes high-frequency performance and system reliability. Need PA speakers? Go pro with JBL's JRX215.
JBL JRX215 Features:
- 15" low-frequency driver with a 2.5"-diameter edgewound ribbon voice coil
- 1" polymer-diaphragm compression driver
- Progressive Transition high-frequency waveguide provides superior coverage control
- Advanced network topology crossover design shapes frequency response
- High-voltage capacitors and inductors with massive cores and heavy-gauge wire
- Rugged, acoustically superior enclosure is constructed from 3/4" MDF
- Attractive 18-gauge hexagon perforated, steel grille protects components
- Dual-angle pole-mount socket lets speaker tilt for more uniform audience coverage.
JBL JRX215 Specifications:
- LF Driver Size: 15"
- HF Driver Size: 1"
- Power Rating (Program): 250W
- Peak Power Capacity: 1000W
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Frequency Range: 38Hz-16khz (-10dB), 50Hz-12.5kHz (±3dB)
- Crossover Frequency: 1.6kHz
- Maximum Peak SPL: 128 dB
- Horizontal Coverage Angle: 50 Degrees
- Vertical Coverage Angle: 90 Degrees
- Enclosure Material: 3/4" MDF
- Mounting Options: Pole, Floor
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4" in parallel with 1 x speakon
- Outputs: 1 x 1/4" in parallel with 1 x speakon
- Weight: 27.5 Kg.