Buy JBL PD5322/95 Three Way Full Range Loudspeaker System online in India at the best price with free shipping from BAJAAO - India's music equipment superstore.
JBL PD5322/95 Three Way Full Range Loudspeaker System.
The JBL PD5322/95 is a Precision directivity 90deg. by 50deg. full range, three-way loudspeaker designed for use in arrays or singly in demanding music or speech system applications requiring high output capability with excellent pattern control and low frequency extension to 40 Hz. The low frequency section, two 2206H 300 mm (12 in) VGC Vented Gap Cooled low frequency transducers, offer high power handling and low power compression for high continuous SPL capability. A newly designed LF loading plate provides the highest possible sensitivity, low frequency output and system reliability.
The mid and high frequency sections are horn-loaded for maximum sensitivity and pattern control. The CMCD-82H cone midrange compression driver consists of a driver/phasing plug assembly providing high output with low distortion. The design's extended response coupled with a small 100 mm (4 in) exit diameter allows for smoother transition to the high frequency driver in the magnitude and polar pattern domains. The integral 200 mm (8 inch) cone driver features a high power Differential Drive dual, voice coil design.
The 2431H large format high frequency compression driver utilizes a neodymium magnet and aluminum diaphragm to deliver clear and intelligible high frequency projection, extended frequency response and low distortion at even the highest drive levels.
JBL PD5322/95 Features:
- Two high power 300 mm (12") transducers in a compact slot-loaded configuration for low frequency extension to 40 Hz
- High power CMCD (Cone Mid-Range Compression Driver) provides high sensitivity and high continuous SPL capability along with low distortion, extended bandwidth and improved phase coherence
- Large format neodymium HF driver provides clear intelligible high frequency projection
- Large PT Progressive Transition waveguides provide consistent 90 degree x 50 degree pattern control, low distortion at high SPL levels and smooth frequency response
- Rotatable mid and high frequency waveguides allow either horizontal or vertical cabinet orientation
- Sophisticated, steep-slope passive mid-high crossover network with switchable tri-amp/bi-amp crossover modes
JBL PD5322/95 Specifications:
- Frequency Range : 41 Hz to 18 kHz (-10 dB)
- Frequency Response : 49 Hz to 16 kHz ( ± 3 dB)
- Coverage Pattern : 90° x 50°
- Directivity Factor (Q) : 10.5
- Directivity Index (DI) : 10.2 dB
- Crossover Modes : Tri-amp / Bi-amp (passive mid-high) switchable
- Passive Crossover : 6th order (36 dB/oct) Linkwitz-Riley HP & LP, 1.5 kHz
- Transducer Power Rating (AES) : LF: 1600 W (6400 W peak), 2 hrs. 1200 W (4800 W peak), 100 hrs MF: 350 W (1400 W peak), 100 hrs HF: 75 W (300 W peak), 2 hrs
- Long-Term System Power Rating (IEC) : Bi-amplified Passive Mode: LF: 1200 W (4800 W peak) M/HF: 300 W (1200 W peak), 100 hrs
- Maximum SPL : Tri-amp mode: LF: 128 dB-SPL cont avg (134 dB peak) MF: 134 dB-SPL cont. avg. (140 dB peak) HF: 133 dB-SPL cont. avg. (139 dB peak) Passive mode: 134 dB-SPL cont. avg. (140 dB peak)
- System Sensitivity6 (1W @ 1m) : Passive Mode: 109 dB-SPL (mid/high section only)
- Low Frequency Driver : 2 x 2206H 300 mm (12 in) driver with 100 mm (4 in) voice coil
- Nominal Impedance : 4 ohms (2 x 8 ohms, internally wired in parallel)
- Sensitivity6 (1W, 1m) : 96 dB-SPL
- Mid Frequency Driver : CMCD-82H cone midrange compression driver with integral 200 mm (8 in) Differential Drive® dual 75 mm (3 in) voice coil driver
- Nominal Impedance : 8 ohms
- Sensitivity (1W, 1m) : 109 dB-SPL
- High Frequency Driver : 2431H, 38 mm (1.5 in) exit compression driver with 75 mm (3 in) voice coil
- Nominal Impedance : 8 ohms
- Sensitivity (1W, 1m) : 109 dB-SPL14 dB-SPL
- Waveguides : MF: PT-N64MF 600 x 600 mm (24 x 24 in) HF: PT-H64HF 300 x 300 mm (12 x 12 in)
- Enclosure : Trapezoidal with 15 degree side angles, 16 mm (5/8 in) exterior grade 11-ply Finnish birch plywood
- Suspension Attachment : 20 points (5 top, 5 bottom, 4 each side, 2 rear), M10 threaded hardware (eyebolts NOT included, see optional accessories)
- Finish : Black DuraFlex™ finish. White (-WH) available upon request
- Optional Weather Resistant Versions : WRC for outdoor placement where the loudspeaker will be sheltered from direct exposure to the elements. WRX for direct exposure or extreme environments, such as tropical or beach, or in areas with salt air, extreme high humidity or rapid changes in temperature.
- Grille : Powder coated 14 gauge perforated steel, zinc-phosphate dipped, foam backing (grille cloth backing on white units)
- Input Connectors : Neutrik Speakon® NL8, plus CE-compliant covered barrier strip terminals. Barrier terminals accept up to 5.2 sq mm (10 AWG) wire or max width 9 mm (.375 in) spade lugs. Speakon in parallel with barrier strip for loop through.
- Environmental Specifications : Mil-Std 810; IP-x3 per IEC529.
- Dimensions (H x W x D in vertical orientation) : 991 x 673 x 706 mm (39.0 x 26.5 x 27.8 in).
Also Available in White.
Shop, buy and review JBL PD5322/95 Three Way Full Range Loudspeaker System at the lowest discount price in India with free shipping, EMI from authorized offical dealer with moneyback guarantee.