Open Box Gear are products returned by customers, and are inspected and certified by Bajaao to be in full working order. Products may have minor scratches, dents, missing or damaged original box, or missing manuals, cables or accessories. Please review each product's specific condition listed below. All Open Box sales are final.
Open Box deals are great for those willing to overlook minor cosmetic flaws, for a fully functional product at a discounted price
Condition: Product in working condition, Soiled Box
JBL PRX412M 2-Way Loudspeaker System
The JBL PRX412M passive loudspeaker is based on the same design as its powered brethren in the PRX600 Series, bringing you robust full-range performance that's ideal for clubs, schools, and houses of worship. The PRX412M is a 12" passive loudspeaker that delivers the kind of performance demanded by rock, pop, hip hop, and many other modern genres, and it's equally as capable as a floor monitor as it is as a main speaker. If you're looking for loudspeakers with plenty of punch, impact, and presence, JBL PRX412M passive loudspeakers are perfect for you.
JBL PRX412M Features:
- 90° x 50° coverage for even and smooth response on and off axis
- Dual-angle pole socket for applications requiring tripod mounting
- Heavy Duty 16 gauge protective screen backed steel grille
- Tough DuraFlex™ enclosure finish
- Utilizes twelve M10 suspension points for safe deployment in light duty installations.
- SonicGuard™ protects the highfrequency driver from excess power without interrupting the performance.
JBL PRX412M Applications:
- Speech reinforcement
- Live performance stage monitoring
- Reinforcement of vocal and acoustic music
- High-performance satellite speaker for use with subwoofers.
JBL PRX412M Specifications:
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 50 Hz – 20 kHz
- Frequency Response (+3 dB): 62 Hz – 19 kHz
- Coverage Pattern: 90° x 50° nominal
- System Sensitivity: 95 dB SPL (1w@1m)
- Power Rating, Pink Noise: 300 W / 600 W / 1200 W (Continuous/Program/Peak)
- Rated Maximum SPL: 126 dB SPL peak
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 574 mm x 353 mm x 399 mm
- Net Weight: 16 kg (35 lbs.)