The JBL PRX712 powered PA speaker rocks 1500 watts of onboard Class D amplification through a 12" Differential Drive woofer and a 1.5" neodymium compression driver, giving you stellar performance even in challenging audio environments. You can fly, floor, or pole mount the PRX712, or you can use it as a monitor wedge. Sophisticated DSP provides selectable EQ, protection, input-sensitivity adjustment, crossover functionality, dynamic limiting, and component optimization. The compact PRX712 packs a punch, yet weighs under 43 pounds, making both your load-in and load-out a piece of cake.
The ideal balance between size and performance
The 2-way 12" PA speaker gives you an ideal balance between size and performance. The JBL PRX712 takes this equation to the max - it's small, lightweight, and powerful. And it's incredibly versatile. Its asymmetrical design make it a perfect choice for musicians, entertainers and DJ's when portability is a major consideration. It also makes a great light-duty installation speaker when hung by its super-strong 14-gauge-steel suspension points.
JBL PRX712 Powered PA Speaker Features :
- 1500 watts of onboard Class D amplification
- 12" 275F Differential Drive woofer has a higher dynamic range than single-coil designs
- 1.5" annular-polymer-diaphragm neodymium compression driver give you more volume without harshness
- 90 x 50 degree HF horn provides excellent coverage at all frequencies
- Sophisticated onboard DSP lets you fine-tune the speaker for maximum performance
- XLR, TRS, and RCA jacks give you I/O flexibility
- Poplar plywood construction for light weight and roadworthiness
- Grilles are made from dent-resistant 16 gauge steel
- Handles are made from lightweight glass-filled nylon for strength and durability
- Weighs under 48 pounds
- Floor, wedge, pole, or fly mounting
- Suspension points are constructed from 14 gauge steel
JBL PRX712 Powered PA Speaker Specifications :
- Power Configuration : Bi-amped (2 x 750W)
- LF Driver Size : 1 x 12"
- HF Driver Size : 1.5"
- LF Driver Power Amp : 750W
- HF Driver Power Amp : 750W
- Total Power : 1500W
- Inputs : 2 x XLR/TRS Combo (Stereo, RCA)
- Outputs : 1 x XLR (Thru)
- Frequency Range : 55.7Hz-18.2kHz (±3 dB)
- Crossover Frequency : 1.8kHz
- Maximum Peak SPL : 135dB
- Horizontal Coverage Angle : 90 Degrees
- Vertical Coverage Angle : 50 Degrees
- Enclosure Material : 18mm Poplar Plywood
- Mounting Options : Pole, Floor Wedge, Fly
- Height : 24.11"
- Width : 15.14"
- Depth : 13.44"
- Weight : 42.5 lbs.