JBL STX812M 2-Way Passive PA Speaker
Designed specifically to be a high performance 12" two-way floor monitor, it can also do double duty as a utility speaker for use on a tripod stand or over a subwoofer, utilizing a single-position pole mount. A 70 degree by 70 degree waveguide is utilized for precise coverage.
JBL STX812M Features:
- Compact and low-profile for minimal obstruction of audience sight-lines.
- 70°x 70° nominal coverage.
- Bi-amplified or full-range passive operation.
- Pole socket for applications requiring pole or tripod mounting.
- High power handling, low distortion Vented Gap Cooling™ LF driver.
- 3 in. (diaphragm) neodymium magnet compression driver.
- Rugged DuraFlex™ coated enclosures sized to be truck pack friendly.
- 14-Gauge steel grille lined with acoustically transparent cloth.
JBL STX812M Specifications:
- Frequency Range ( –10 dB): 50 Hz-20 kHz
- Frequency Response (± 3 dB): 75 Hz-20 kHz
- Coverage Pattern: 70˚ × 70˚ nominal
- Sensitivity (1W/1m): 95 dB
- Power Rating: 800 W / 1600 W / 3200 W
- Rated Maximum SPL: 130 dB SPL Peak
- Nominal Impedance: 8Ω
- Input Connectors: Two NL4
- Operational Modes: Full Range/Bi-Amp
Net Weight: 19 kg ( 42 lbs).