JBL STX825 Dual 15" 2-Way Bass Reflex PA Speaker
JBL's 2-way, dual 15" STX825 passive loudspeakers deliver the kind of low-end presence demanded by modern music, with tour-quality performance. If you're looking for full-range loudspeakers that can fill most mid-sized venues and larger clubs, without needing subwoofers to flesh out their low end, JBL STX825 loudspeakers are perfect for you! Like the rest of JBL's STX800 series, the dual 15" STX825 loudspeaker features JBL's Vented Gap Cooling drivers (for maximum efficiency) and advanced cabinet design. The sound is rich and focused, and the construction is ready to handle life on the road. Look to the JBL STX825 passive loudspeaker for tour-quality sound that can hold its own without a subwoofer.
JBL STX825 Features:
- Compact and very high-power
- Dual (15") Vented Gap Cooling low-frequency drivers for very high acoustic output
- 102 mm (4 in) voice-coil neodymium compression driver for high-power capacity and very light-weight
- 90°x 50° coverage
- Bi-amplified or full-range passive operation
- Twelve M10 suspension points may be used with optional M10 eyebolts
- Rugged DuraFlex coated enclosures sized to be truck pack friendly
- 14-Gauge steel grille lined with acoustically transparent cloth.
JBL STX825 Specifications:
- Frequency Range ( –10 dB): 34 Hz-20 kHz
- Frequency Response (± 3 dB): 42 Hz-19 kHz
- Coverage Pattern: 90˚ × 50˚ nominal
- Sensitivity (1W/1m): 98 dB
Power Rating: (Cont. Pink Noise/Program/Peak) 1600 W / 3200 W / 6400 W
- Rated Maximum SPL: 136 dB SPL Peak
- Nominal Impedance: 4Ω
- Input Connectors: Two NL4
- Operational Modes: Full Range/Bi-Amp
Dimensions (H x W x D): 1066 mm x 568 mm x 573 mm, (42.0" x 22.4" x 22.6")
- Net Weight: 51 kg (112 lbs).