Buy Korg PA50 61-Key Professional Arranger with HI Synthesis online in India at the best price with free shipping from BAJAAO - India's music equipment superstore.
Bajaao.com proudly introduces the Korg PA50.
A 62-voice TRITON-based sound engine designed for composition and live performance.
Korg PA50 Features:
- 61-note velocity-sensing keyboard
- 2 x 15W stereo amplifier
- 2-voice TRITON-based sound engine
- 300 styles (256 factory + 48 user)
- More than 660 factory programs
- 3.5 in. floppy drive
- 4 real-time pads
- Four stereo digital multi-effect processors provide a total of 89 effect types
- Real-time or Step recording with full track and event editing
- XDS Dual Sequencer features two 16-track sequencers
- DJ style crossfader.
Each of the 304 editable Styles provides up to eight accompaniment parts - drums, bass, percussion and more - that respond interactively with your playing. Eight parts, four Variations, two Fills, two Intros and two Endings per Style provide all you need to create a natural-sounding performance. In addition to the eight parts that comprise a Style, up to four sounds are available on the keyboard as real-time parts. The Pa50 can also store 160 user defined Performance settings, each instantly recalling the style, sounds, effects, panning, transposition and other settings assigned to each part.
Styles can be modified, and offer 4 variations, 2 fills, 2 intros, and 2 endings. Korg's unique Backing Sequencer can be used to quickly lay down chord and melodic ideas. The Pa50's XDS Dual Sequencer features two 16-track sequencers and a DJ style crossfader for seamless segues between them for a non-stop performance. The sequencer is compatible with GM, SMF, and many karaoke formats (SMF/Karaoke lyrics will appear in the display), and supports Real-time or Step recording with full track and event editing. The Pa50 even features a pro sound system including custom EQ, a 2 x 15W stereo amplifier, and 2 coaxial speakers housed in a bass reflex cabinet.
In addition to traditional real-time and step-time sequencing, the Pa50 also features our unique Backing Sequencer, which can capture up to eight tracks of Style accompaniment and up to eight tracks of real time playing in a single pass. In performance, nothing beats the revolutionary XDS Dual Sequencer found in the Pa50. Both models are GM and SMF compatible. Lyrics embedded in SMF sequences are shown in the Display.
Rich, Stereo Sound
The Pa50 features two dual cone speakers in a reflex cabinet and twin 15 Watt amplifiers.
Korg PA50 Specifications:
- Keyboard: 61 notes with velocity
- System: OPOS - Objective Portable Operating System: Multitasking System, load while playing feature. Upgradeable Operating System. SSD Solid State Disk.
- Tone generator: HI synthesis (Hyper Integrated synthesis system) 62 voices, 62 oscillators
- Filters with resonance.
- Waveform Memory: 32 Mbyte PCM ROM (with Stereo Piano Sound).
- Effects: 4 stereo digital Multi-Effect systems (90 effect types).
- Programs: More than 660 programs (including GM level 2 programs).
- 32 drum kits.
- 128 user programs + 64 user drum kits.
- Up to 304 Styles in Solid State Disk (256 preload +48 User).
- All reconfigurable; 8 accompaniment tracks.
- All Style Performances are programmable (includes 4 Single Touch Settings for each style).
- Direct Floppy Disk/ Hard Disk access.
- Compatible with i-Series styles.
- Styles Controls:
- 4 Variations
- 2 Fills
- 2 Intros
- 2 Endings
- Count In/Break
- Synchro Start/Stop
- Tap Tempo/Reset
- Fade In/Out
- Bass Inversion
- Manual Bass
- Tempo Lock
- Accompaniment Volume
- Accompaniment Mute
- Drum Mapping
- Snare & Kick Designation
- Single Touch
- General Controls:
- Master Volume
- Octave Transpose
- Master Transpose
- Split Point
- Style Change
- Tracks Volume
- Quarter Tone Function
- Programmable Slider
- Multi PAD: 4 assignable pads + Stop button.
- Performance: 160 real-time Performances + up to 304 Styles Performances
- Song Play: XDS Crossfade Dual Sequencer player - 2 Sequencers with separate Start/Stop, Pause, FF controls.
- Balance control.
- Lyrics are displayed on-screen.
- Jukebox Function.
- SMF Direct Player (format 0 and 1).
- Song /Backing Sequence: Easy record - 16 tracks - SMF format.
- Control Inputs: Damper Pedal, Assignable pedal/switch.
- MIDI: In, Out, Thru.
- Floppy Disk: 3.5 inch (MS-DOSTM compatible).
- Display: Backlit custom LCD.
- Main Amplifier: 2x15 Watt
- Speakers: 2 dual cone speakers (in Bass Reflex Box-Auto Loudness control).Audio Outputs: Left/mono, Right.
- Audio Inputs: Left/mono, Right.Power Consumption: 26 Watts
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 41.5x15.47x5.9in(1054 x 393 x 150 cm)
- Weight: 24.8lbs(11.25 kg)
- EXP-2 Foot Controller
- XVP-10 Exp/Volume Pedal
- PS-1 Footswitch
- DS-1H Damper Pedal.