Korg PA600QT Quarter Tone Arranger Workstation
The Pa600QT is an affordable, compact, and powerful addition to Korg’s internationally acclaimed PA series. Providing you with the most up-to-date collection of quality sound and styles combined, the PA600QT is a perfect songwriting and performance partner. It even has the option to include custom sound and performance sets (sold separately) from around the world - a true first!
This Pa600QT (Quarter Tone) version contains all the functionality of the standard Pa600, and adds a mini-keyboard on the left side, which can be used to customize quarter tone scales and quickly access scale presets. Along with all the Sounds and Styles that are found on the standard Pa600, The Pa600QT also contains additional Sound and Style data that is specific to Middle Eastern music genres. Ouds, bouzuks, kanouns, various percussion instruments, and many more sounds are joined by dozens of extra Styles that are suitable for traditional and modern music.
Korg PA600QT Features:
- Enhanced RX (Real eXperience) and DNC (Defined Nuance Control) sound engine offers improved realism and vivid sound.
- Massive internal Factory PCM provides an extraordinarily powerful wave memory, delivering amazingly high quality sounds.
- Two assignable switches and a four-way joystick ensure total control for the many available levels of sound articulation (DNC).
- Quarter tone variation buttons providing instant access to quarter tone notes.
- Large, bright, backlit TouchView color TFT display (800x480).
- Easy layout and intuitive graphical interface with new Search function for easy retrieval of any musical resource or file.
- New resource selection feature with copy/paste, rename and delete.
- Over 360 factory Styles, each including three Intros/Endings, four variations and four Fill In + Break, plus ten Favorite and three User banks for storage of your favorite customized or user created Styles.
- Enhanced Guitar Mode 2 for even more realistic guitar parts, plus synchronized pads.
- Chord Sequencer function that can record any chord progression on-the-fly.
- Improved General Midi set for Standard Midi Files, compatibility with popular lyric formats including graphical (+G), plus Text Viewer, Marker and Score.
- MP3 player with Transpose and Tempo Change.
- 4 Stereo Master Effects (125 FX algorithms).
- Fully programmable SongBook database based on Styles, SMF, karaoke, and MP3, with instant recall of any song setting and user-definable custom lists.