McDSPÕs world-renowned emulations of vintage equalizers, compressors, tape machines and channel amplifiers, combined with custom console modeling, and the latest technology in convolution reverb and mastering limiters are now available together as the McDSP Emerald Pack.
Emerald Pack includes:
* Analog Channel
* Channel G
* Chrome Tone
* Synthesizer One
* Pre-programmed McDSP green iLok
* Printed manual
In addition to the nine full featured McDSP plug-ins, The McDSP Emerald Pack also contains a printed manual and a pre-programmed McDSP Green iLok. The McDSP Emerald Pack is ready to plug and play right out of the box. For use with Pro Tools HD, LE and M-Powered. Many upgrade paths to this bundle are available.
Analog Channel emulates the sounds of high-end analog tape machines, tape, and channel amplifiers.
Analog Channel is 2 plug-ins:
• AC1 - Emulates analog channel amplifier circuits
• AC2 - Emulates analog tape machines
Both in mono and stereo versions.
The AC1 configuration acts as a digital pre-amp allowing even excessive amounts of gain without digital distortion. A drive control determines where the audio ÒsitsÓ in the saturation/compression region, and even the attack and release times of the distortion character are adjustable.
The AC2 configuration emulates analog tape machines. In addtiion to standard tape machine parameters such as bias, playback speed, and IEC1/2 equalization, AC2 offers controls well beyond the limits of the reel-world devices including adjustable low frequency roll off and head bump - independent of playback speed. The user can select from several playback head types, tape formulations, and even control the tape saturation recovery time.
• Library of presets emulating analog mixing systems • Real-time display of saturation curves and calibrations • Analog Saturation Modeling • Double precision processing • Ultra low latency • Mono and stereo versions
Channel G delivers the big board sound with unprecedented flexibility.
Channel G is four plug-ins:
• G Dynamics Ð a fully featured console style dynamics section with an Expander / Gate, Compressor / Limiter, and a versatile filter section • G Equalizer Ð a five-band professional grade console style EQ with a versatile filter section • G Console Ð a combination of the G Dynamics and G Equalizer configurations • G Surround Compressor Ð an elegant Compressor / Limiter solution with compressor ÔsetsÕ (LR, C, LsRs, LFE)
All Channel G configurations feature calibration modes for music, post production, and models of the worldÕs most popular analog mixing desks. The Channel G interfaces seamlessly integrate with the Digidesign D-Control and D-Command control surfaces.
The Channel G Surround Compressor / Limiter operates on 5.1 channels using 4 compressors sets Ð LR, C, LsRs, and LFE. These compressor sets can key from any combination of the LR, C, LsRs, and LFE channels. Individual compressor controls can be linked across various surround channels, and the LFE channel includes an optional low pass filter.
• Multi-mode filters (high pass, low pass, notch) with selectable slopes of 6 to 24 dB / Oct • Full featured Expander / Gate, Compressor / Limiter • Surround Compressor / Limiter (5.1) • Five-band EQ with shelving and parametric sections • Analog Saturation Modeling • Double precision processing • Ultra low latency • Mono, stereo, and 5.1 versions
Chrome Tone brings the world of custom guitar amps, boutique outboard gear, and pedal effects inside your audio workstation.
Chrome Tone is five plug-ins:
• Amp Ð flexible guitar amp modeling • Wah Ð multi-mode filters configured as traditional ÔwahÕ effects • Chorus Ð frequency modulation effects • Trem Ð volume modulation effects • Stack Ð combination of Amp, Wah, Chorus and Trem effects, plus tape delay
The Chrome Tone Amp
configuration includes ultra flexible distortion, compressor and sustain circuits, gating, 3-band EQ, spring reverb, a pre-amp simulator, and several guitar cabinet models.
Each Chrome Tone modulation configuration (Chorus, Wah, Trem) has a ÔDynamicÕ envelope follower and ÔAutoÕ LFO to modulate the effect itself or the incoming audio.
• Guitar amp modeling • Chorus, Flange, Wah, Tape Delay, Spring Reverb • Multiple Wah filter types (14 total including band pass, low pass, high pass, and phasor / filter combinations) • Analog Saturation Modeling • Double precision processing • Ultra low latency • Mono, mono-to-stereo, and stereo versions
CompressorBank is a high-end compressor plug-in designed to emulate the sounds of vintage and modern compressors, while delivering complete control of dynamic compression.
CompressorBank is four plug-ins:
• CB1 Ð basic compression • CB2 Ð compression with pre-filtering • CB3 Ð compression with pre-filtering and static/dynamic EQ • CB4 Ð emulations of six of worldÕs most popular compressors
In addition to the standard threshold and ratio controls, the actual shape and response of the compression curve can be adjusted with the Knee and BITE controls. Flexible compression control is complimented with pre-filtering and post-compression EQ.Features:
• Compression curve modeling • Multiple peak detection circuits • Static and Dynamic EQ • Side chain support and pre-filtering options • Analog Saturation Modeling • Double precision processing • Ultra low latency • Mono and stereo versions
FilterBank is a high-end equalizer plug-in designed to emulate the sounds of vintage and modern equalizers and filters.
FilterBank is ten plug-ins:
• E2 / E4 / E6 Ð parametric, high and low shelving EQ, high and low pass filters, in 2, 4, and 6 band configurations • P2 / P4 / P6 Ð parametric EQ with variable Q modes in 2, 4, and 6 band configurations • F1 / F2 / F3 Ð steep high and low pass filtering with resonant Q control • B1 Ð super notch filtering
With its unique Peak, Slope, Dip controls and variable Q modes FilterBank can emulate any EQ, or be used to create a distinct custom EQ.Features:
• Shelving and Parametric EQ • High and Low pass filters with resonance control • Unique Peak-Slope-Dip Shelving EQ parameters • Variable parametric Q modes • Analog Saturation Modeling • Double precision processing • Ultra low latency • Mono and stereo versions
The MC2000 is a high-end multi-band compressor plug-in designed to emulate the sounds of vintage and modern compressors.
MC2000 is three plug-ins:
• MC2 Ð two-band compression • MC3 Ð three-band compression • MC4 Ð four-band compression
gives the user complete control of multi-band dynamic compression. Common controls such as output (make-up gain), threshold, compression (ratio), attack, and release are provided. Non-standard Knee and BITE controls allow unique and unprecedented articulation of compression characteristics. Multiple peak detection circuit types provide flexibility only previously achieved by owning several compression units. Steep 24 dB/Oct crossover filters minimize signal leakage into adjacent compression bands.Features:
• Compression curve modeling • Multiple peak detection circuits • Adjustable crossover filters • Multi-band control linking • Analog Saturation Modeling • Double precision processing • Ultra low latency • Mono and stereo versions
The ML4000 is a high-resolution limiter and multi-band dynamics processor designed for music, mastering, post, and live sound.
ML4000 is two plug-ins:
• ML1 Ð mastering limiter • ML4 Ð multi-band Gate, Expander, and Compressor fed into the ML1 mastering limiter
The ML1 mastering limiter uses a flexible brick wall look-ahead design coupled with multiple stages of limiting for superior peak detection. The unique Knee and Mode controls allow the ML1 to handle any kind of material with a variety of responses ranging from transparent to aggressive.
The ML4 multi-band dynamics processor includes a 4-band Gate, Expander (upwards or downwards), and Compressor fed into the same limiter algorithm found in the ML1 . Each bandÕs Gate, Expander, and Compressor can be configured separately or linked together. Steep 24 dB/Oct crossover filters minimize signal leakage into adjacent bands. Multiple real-time metering options in each band allow quick visualization of all signal dynamics.
crossover page shows the overall frequency response in real-time of the input, output, or total dynamics effect, on top of the graphically adjustable crossover frequencies.
Accurate output adjustment is fast and simple with output ceiling control, large meters, and meter level text readouts.
provides outstanding results with an intuitive user interface, flexible design, and powerful set of algorithms.
• Brick wall look-ahead limiter • Multi-stage peak detection and limiting • Unique limiter Knee and Mode controls • Multi-band Gate, Expander (up/down), Compressor • Simultaneous display of Gate, Expander, and Compressor dynamic curves in every band • Multiple real-time metering options • Adjustable crossover filters • Multi-band control linking • Analog Saturation Modeling • Double precision processing • Low latency • Mono and stereo versions
Revolver is a high-powered convolution reverb that operates like no other, providing total impulse response control, dedicated and routable EQ, two sync-able delay lines, a reverb decay crossover network, and specialized stereo imaging for unprecedented flexibility.
• Huge library of presets of out of production reverbs, rare vintage reverbs, and acoustic spaces • Total impulse response manipulation • Pre-delay (positive or negative) • Two-band dedicated reverb EQ • Three-band routable EQ • Two sync-able delay lines • Tools for creating custom impulse responses • Reverb decay crossover network • Double precision processing • Low latency • Mono and stereo versionsSynthesizer One
combines wave table and analog oscillators, a completely modular design, flexible filtering, and a dedicated effects section to produce inspiring leads, fat basses, and evolving synthetic textures. The Synthesizer One
wavetable editor allows users to create unique waveforms for oscillators and LFOs. Waveforms may be drawn, generated from a suite of tools, or imported from an audio track.Features:
• Two wavetable oscillators, one analog oscillator, one ring oscillator with selectable inputs, and external input • Ultra-low latency • Two multi-mode filters with selectable inputs and simultaneously routable outputs • Three clock sync-able wavetable LFOs per voice with dedicated multi-mode ASR envelopes • Three ADSTAR envelopes per voice • User definable arpeggiations and sequences • Dedicated effects section per preset • Analog Saturation Modeling • Double precision processing • Mono and stereo versions