BAJAAO India presents the Native Instruments Traktor Pro 2.
Flagship DJ software with 4 decks, Loop Recorder, Sample Decks, and 30 effects for maximum creative potential.
TRAKTOR PRO 2 is the world-renowned, rock-solid 4-deck DJ program that gets you mixing straight out the box. Now with TRAKTOR 2 Technology inside, this version boasts a new interface with TruWave colored waveforms for a visually rich experience of your music. Simpler than ever to use, TRAKTOR PRO 2 also sees the arrival of the new Sample Decks and Loop Recorder features for ultimate mix creativity.
New creative weapons
TRAKTOR’s intelligent features now allow for even easier remixing of tracks on the fly. Switch any deck to a Sample Deck and load up to four loops or one-shot samples each – 16 in total. The new Loop Recorder can record loops from mixer channels, master out or audio interface inputs, while four much-requested new effects, including Tape Delay and Bouncer, round out the arsenal to more than 30 performance effects.
Get in the mix
Crate Flick cover art browsing and full iTunes and iPod integration makes finding the right track effortless. TRAKTOR’s acclaimed sync concept ensures that your tunes beat-match perfectly so you can focus on the more exciting performance aspects of DJing. TRAKTOR PRO 2's built-in mixer integrates multiple EQ and filter types, giving you full control of the frequency spectrum.
TRAKTOR DJ programs offer total flexibility: Use the NI TRAKTOR KONTROL X1, other manufacturers' controllers, or your keyboard and mouse to control the software. You can also expand TRAKTOR with MASCHINE. This Groove Production Studio can be synced with TRAKTOR, or used as a controller.
The new Auto Detection makes connecting and disconnecting your NI audio interface easy - even while there are tracks playing in TRAKTOR. Assisted by the Setup Wizard, just select your interface and it assigns inputs and outputs for you.
TRAKTOR PRO 2 is highly customizable with multiple, saveable layouts and flexible hot-key selection to suit your needs.
Traktor Pro 2 Features:
- New Features
- Optimized User Interface + TruWave
- TruWave waveforms offer a whole new dimension to your mix - differentiate between kicks, hi-hats, and snares, and anticipate your mix
- Thanks to various zoom levels, set up tighter cue points than ever before
- The overview of the whole track (“stripe”) clearly displays the track’s arrangement with full detail
- New layouts, including Essential View for maximum ease-of-use when using TRAKTOR with external mixer and controller(s)
- New Effects
- Tape Delay, Ramp Delay, Bouncer and Auto Bouncer join the arsenal of professional DJ effects, taking the potential for sound mangling to the extreme
- With a multi-channel audio interface such as the TRAKTOR AUDIO 10 you can now use TRAKTOR effects as an independent send / receive effects unit
- Loop Recorder
- Trigger the recording using a foot pedal, a DJ controller such as TRAKTOR KONTROL X1 or a keyboard hot key
- Overdub on top of the running loop in real time, creating additional layers and heightening dramatic FX buildups and peaks
- Works like a 5th deck - you can transfer the layered loop into a Sample Deck slot instantly, freeing up the Loop Recorder for further use
- Sample Decks
- Grab and layer your own loops or use the included loop content. Create one-shot samples or use the included DJ Craze scratch sounds
- Grab loops live out of a running deck, store your favorites in the loop library, and develop your own arsenal of beats and sounds
- Layer up loops in perfect sync with the decks
- PRO versions only: Tweak the volume and filter for each Sample Deck slot separately
- PRO versions only: 2 different sizes for the Sample Decks; each of the 4 decks can be switched from track deck to Sample Deck and vice versa, on the fly
- Included Loop Content
- 40 original loops and 10 full tracks drawn from Loopmasters’ new DJ Mixtools series, plus additional scratch sounds by DMC Champ DJ Craze
- Drum, bass, percussion, and synth loop in dubstep, minimal, house, techno, and trance styles
- Grab loops from any playing track in seconds, and save them in the loop library
- Differentiate between kicks, hi-hats, and snares, and mix your tracks visually
- Set up more accurate cue points and Beat Grids for even tighter mixes
- Track stripe clearly displays the track’s arrangement for better mix anticipation
- Assignable crossfader with adjustable curve to suit your mixing style
- 3-band EQ with kills modeled after analog mixers to color your sound
- Independent effects units per channel and one-knob HP/LP filter per channel
- Track Preparation
- Full iTunes integration / iPod compatibility for fast and efficient searches
- Search through tracks via Crate Flick cover art browsing, just like a vinyl crate
- Auto track analysis, BPM detection, and beat-gridding offer help for instant track preparation
- Beat-match track tempos perfectly at the press of a button
- All track decks, Sample Decks, and Loop Recorder loops are perfectly tempo-synced to the master deck
- Alternatively, sync all decks, samples loops, and effects to a master tempo and run TRAKTOR PRO 2 with external gear such as MASCHINE
- Creative Arsenal
- Looping & Cueing
- Trigger perfectly timed auto loops on the fly, and take your set into new territories
- Store up to eight hot cues per track and re-arrange tunes with the track parts you need
- Super-precise loop and cue points, thanks to the seamless waveform zoom and multiple cue types, round off the arsenal
- Effects useable in Single and Group Mode – chain up to 6 effects together for amazing sound mangling potential
- 30+ effects, now with the much requested Tape Delay, Ramp Delay, Bouncer, and Auto Bouncer
- Sample Decks
- Trigger samples and loops, including Loopmasters content and DJ Craze scratches
- Grab loops live out of a running track deck, and tweak the volume and filter for each
- Layer up loops in perfect sync with the decks and store your favorites in TRAKTOR’s loop library.
Traktor Pro 2 Specifications:
- System Requirements
- Windows XP (latest Service Pack, 32-bit), Windows Vista/Windows 7 (latest Service Pack, 32/64-bit),
- Intel Pentium 4 2.4GHz or Intel Core Duo or AMD Athlon 64, 2GB RAM
- Mac OS X 10.5 or 10.6 (latest update), Intel Core Duo, 2GB RAM
- 500 MB free disk space required (minimum), DVD drive
- Supported Drivers
- Core Audio
- Supported Audio Formats
- MP3, WAV, AIFF, Audio-CD, FLAC, Ogg Vorbis, non-DRM WMA (Windows only), non-DRM AAC.