Buy Neumann D-01 Single Microphone online in India at the best price with free shipping from BAJAAO - India's music equipment superstore.
Neumann D-01 Single Microphone
Neumann has repeatedly set new standards in the field of analog microphone technology. The first condenser microphone, switchable directional characteristics, the first stereo microphone and 48 V phantom power were all developed by Neumann, introducing new dimensions to the field of microphone and recording technology.
- Extremely wide dynamic range: more than 130 dB
- Neumann A/D conversion process
- Pre-amps and external A/D converter are no longer necessary
- Wide range of new functions through integrated digital signal processing
- Control and monitoring of all microphone parameters and functions through Remote Control Software.
- A/D Converter, optimized for direct conversion of the capsule signal
- New capsule design
- Additional DSP functions
- Limiter (incl. de-esser)
- All parameters and functions remote controllable.
Digital Microphone Interface
- AES 42-2001 to AES/EBU conversion
- Reliable synchronization through new PLL process
- 2 channels (8 channel version planned), cascadable
- Phantom powering
- Word clock in and out
- Integrated word clock generator.
Remote Control Software
- Control and monitoring of all parameters
- DSP function control
- Peak level meter
- Gain reduction bargraph for limiter
- Save, copy, and recall for complete setups.
- 1 x D-01 Microphone
- 1 x Wooden Box.
Neumann D-01 Specifications:
- Acoustic transducer: K 07 large double-diaphragm capsule, diameter 30 mm with protected internal electrodes
- Directional characteristic: 15 remote controllable polar patterns, from omni to cardioid to figure-8
- Frequency response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Free-field sensitivity : –44 dBFS
- Equivalent noise level, CCIR : 19 dB
- Equivalent noise level, A-weighted : 8 dB-A
- Signal-to-noise ratio, CCIR : 75 dB
- Signal-to-noise ratio, A-weighted : 86 dB
- Maximum SPL at 0 dBFS: 138 dBSPL
- Dynamic range, A-weighted : 130 dB
- Sampling rates: 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, 192 kHz
- Current consumption: max. 220 mA
- Weight: approx. 700 g, Diameter: 63.5 mm, Length: 185 mm.