Buy Neumann KK 105 S BK Capsule Head online in India at the best price with free shipping from BAJAAO - India's music equipment superstore.
Neumann KK 105 S BK
Combining the Neumann KK 105 S bk capsule head with Sennheiser SKM 5000 N & SKM 5200 Wireless Systems thrusts the legendary Neumann sound into the wireless domain, thus opening up new dimensions in sound for sophisticated live-performance engineering.
In terms of engineering, the KK 105 S bk is based on the KMS 105, 140, and 150 family of wired vocalist microphones. They inherit not only their outstanding tonal characteristics and specifications but also their sturdiness and efficiency in suppressing popping and handling noise.
The Sennheiser SKM 5200 and SKM 5000 N handheld transmitters are advanced versions of the SKM 5000*, optimized for the Neumann capsule heads, and ensuring reliable, interference-free, high-quality transmission of the capsule signal to the corresponding Sennheiser receiver.
- Also, all existing Sennheiser SKM 5000 handheld transmitters can be upgraded with the Neumann KK 105 S bk capsule head. Still, to take full advantage of the acoustical properties of these heads it is recommended to utilize the SKM 5200 or SKM 5000 N.
The KK 105 S BK comes with a spacious, roadworthy nylon pouch big enough to hold not only the capsule, but the transmitter, battery packs, and additional accessories as well.
Neumann KK 105 S BK Features:
- Neumann capsule head engineering expands with Sennheiser live performance engineering
- Supercardioid polar pattern
- Low susceptibility to handling noise
- Built-in, highly effective suppression of popping noises
- Easy dismantling for cleaning
- Pure, open, and neutral sound transmission
Neumann KK 105 S BK Specifications:
- Directional pattern: Supercardioid
- Frequency range: 80 Hz ... 20 kHz
- Sensitivity at 1 kHz into 1 kohm: 1.7/1.3 mV/Pa ± 1 dB
- Equivalent noise level, CCIR*: 42/44 dB
- Equivalent noise level, A-weighted*: 31/33 dB-A
- According to IEC 60268-1; CCIR-weighting according to CCIR 468-3, quasi peak; A-weighting according to IEC 61672-1, RMS
- Max. SPL for THD 0.5%**: 148/150 dB
- Maximum SPL for THD 3%**: 153/155 dB
- Measured as equivalent el. input signal
- Dynamic range (A-weighted): > 117 dB-A
- Frequency range: 450 - 960 MHz
- Switching bandwidth: 24 MHz
- Transmitter frequencies: 16
- RF-output: 50 mW (-3 dB)
- Noise suppression system: Sennheiser "HiDyn plusTM"
- Weight including transmitter + power supply unit: approx. 325 g
- Diameter: 48 mm
- Length (+ transmitter): 257 mm