Buy Neumann KM 140 Condenser Miniature Microphone online in India at the best price with free shipping from BAJAAO - India's music equipment superstore.
Neumann KM 140 Condenser Miniature Microphone
The Neumann KM 140 is part of the flexible miniature KM 100 microphone system for professional users. A comprehensive selection of accessories permits adaptation to a wide range of requirements. Seven different capsules are available.
The KM 140 has a cardioid directivity.
Neumann KM 140 Specifications:
- Acoustical operating principle Press. grad. transducer
- Directional pattern Cardioid
- Frequency range 20 Hz ... 20 kHz
- Sensitivity at 1 kHz into 1 kohm 15 mV/Pa
- Rated impedance 50 ohms
- Rated load impedance 1 kohms
- Equivalent noise level, CCIR1) 25 dB
- Equivalent noise level, A-weighted1) 16 dB-A
- Signal-to-noise ratio, CCIR1) (rel. 94 dB SPL) 69 dB
- Signal-to-noise ratio, A-weighted1) (rel. 94 dB SPL) 78 dB
- Maximum SPL for THD 0.5%2) 138 dB
- Maximum SPL for THD 0.5% with preattenuation2) 148 dB
- Maximum output voltage 10 dBu
- Dynamic range of the microphone amplifier (A-weighted) 122 dB
- Supply voltage (P48, IEC 61938) 48 V ± 4 V
- Current consumption (P48, IEC 61938) 2 mA
- Matching connector XLR3F
- Weight 80 g
- Diameter 22 mm
- Length 92 mm.