Pioneer DJM-750 4-Channel Performance Digital DJ Mixer
Pioneer offers DJs of all levels the ability to create a wide spectrum of music and mixing arrangements with the introduction of its new DJM-750 4-channel digital DJ mixer. Offering superior sound quality and a professional control layout, the feature rich DJM-750 includes a built-in high performance USB sound card and the industry’s first1 Boost Color FX feature, which enables users to change the intensity of various effects with the rotation of the built-in effects knob.
Pioneer DJM-750 Features:
- Information from operation of the device's knobs and buttons is transmitted to external DJ software and effectors, etc. as a MIDI*5 signal, with a “Full Ensemble MIDI” function built-in to enable simultaneous control of this device and external devices.
- Equipped with switch-type 3-band equalizer (+6dB to –26dB) and 3-band isolator (+6dB to –∞dB) on each channel.
- Channel fader knobs and cross-fader knobs adopt a “P-LOCK Fader Cap” applying a lock function to guard against disconnection of knobs.
Pioneer DJM-750 Specifications:
- No. of channels
- Audio: 4, Mic: 1
- Inputs: CD/LINE×4 (RCA), LINE×2 (RCA), PHONO×2 (RCA) MIC×1 (XLR & 1/4 inch PHONE combined use x 1)
- Outputs: MASTER OUT×2 (RCA×1, XLR×1) BOOTH OUT×1 (RCA) HEADPHONE MONITOR OUT×1 (top side 1/4 inch PHONE) REC OUT×1 (RCA) DIGITAL OUT×1 (COAXIAL)
- Other ports: SEND×1 (1/4 inch PHONE), RETURN×1 (1/4 inch PHONE)
- USB x 1 (top side B port), CONTROL×2 (Φ3.5 mm MINI JACK)
- Sampling rate: 96 kHz
- D/A converter: 24 bit
- A/D converter: 24 bit
- Frequency response: 20 Hz ~ 20 kHz
- Total harmonic distortion: 0.004 % or less
- LINE INPUT S/N ratio: 106 dB or more
- Head-room: 19 dB
- USB Soundcard: INPUT : Stereo 4 channel, OUTPUT : Stereo 4 channel
- 24bit, Sampling rate : 96kHz/48kHz/44.1kHz
- Electricity consumption: 30 W
- Max. external dimensions: 320 mm (W) × 376 mm (D) × 108 mm (H)
- Weight: 7.6 kg.