Kevlar woofers deliver a cleaner overall sound:
Every Eris-series studio monitor utilizes a custom-woven Kevlar low-frequency driver. The weave and nature of the Eris E5’s five-inch Kevlar woofer helps break up reflected energy, so fewer delayed reflections reach the listener’s ear. This provides a more constant dispersion pattern throughout the frequency range, resulting in less time-smeared audio and cleaner overall sound.
Smooth high end:
Each Eris monitor is equipped with a silk dome tweeter designed to radiate sound with a wide dispersion pattern, creating a larger sweet spot. The result is a smooth and refined sound that accurately reproduces transients and high frequencies
Monitors you can customize:
Today’s music producers deal with a wide variety of musical genres and often work in challenging mixing environments. That’s why Eris-series studio monitors offer extensive acoustic tuning controls. The three-position Acoustic Space switch helps to compensate for the boundary bass boost that can occur when a monitor is placed in a corner or near a wall. High and Mid controls help to further mitigate room anomalies. A Low Cutoff filter makes it easy to integrate a Temblor subwoofer into your monitor setup.
Connect to virtually any line-level source:
With three different types of audio inputs, it’s easy to feed audio to your Eris monitors from an audio interface, mixer, monitor controller, or almost any other line-level source. Eris E5 monitors provide balanced XLR, balanced ¼” TRS, and unbalanced RCA line-level inputs. With this selection, you’ll have no problem hooking your Eris speakers up to virtually any line-level source.
Like all PreSonus studio monitors, the Eris E5 offers consistent, accurate listening. Their compact and powerful design makes them an ideal solution for home and professional studios alike. Their smooth and even frequency response have made Eris monitors one of the fastest growing studio monitor lines in the world. Hear them at your favorite PreSonus dealer
Presonus Eris E5 Features:
Components and construction:
- 5.25-inch Kevlar® low-frequency transducer
- 1-inch (25 mm), ultra-low-mass, silk-dome, high-frequency transducer
- Front-firing acoustic port for superior bass-frequency reproduction
- Optimized, resonance-suppressing internal bracing
- 102 dB maximum continuous SPL
- HF Driver Adjust (±6 dB, continuously variable)
- Midrange Driver Adjust (±6 dB, continuously variable)
- Acoustic Space settings (flat, -2, -4 dB) for accurate mixing contour
- Highpass filter (Off, 80 Hz, 100 Hz)
Power and safety:
- 70 watt, Class AB biamplification
- RF interference, output current limiting, over-temperature, transient, and subsonic protection
- Amplifier “soft start” feature eliminates popping on power-up
- Internal power supply with IEC connector
- Power switch with on/off LED
Inputs and outputs:
- Balanced XLR/¼-inch
- Unbalanced RCA inputs
Presonus Eris E5 Specifications:
- 1- Balanced XLR
- 1- Balanced ¼” TRS
- 1- Unbalanced RCA
- Frequency Response: 53 Hz - 22 kHz
- Crossover Frequency: 3 kHz
- LF Amplifier Power: 45W
- HF Amplifier Power: 35W
- Peak SPL (@ 1 meter): 102 dB
- LF Driver: 5.25” Kevlar
- HF Driver: 1” silk dome
- Input Impedance: 10 kΩ
- Volume Range: A-type taper
- MF Control: -6, 0, +6 dB
- HF Control: -6, 0, +6 dB
- Low Cut: Flat, 80 Hz, 100 Hz
- Acoustic Space: Flat, -2 dB, -4 dB
- RF interference
- Output-current limiting
- Turn-on/off transient
- Subsonic filter
- External mains fuse
- 100-120V ~50/60 Hz or 220-240V ~50/60 Hz
- Vinyl-laminated, medium-density fiberboard
- Width: 7” (178 mm)
- Depth: 7.68” (195 mm)
- Height: 10.24” (260 mm)
- Weight: 10.2 lbs (4.63 kg)
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Love the richess and balanced flat response..
This is my first studio monitors and I really appreciate the build quality and for mix this is amazing.
I have owned a couple of studio monitors and wanted something that I could travel with which gives me a decent reference. Let me tell you upfront that these are not your bass heavy/extended speakers, so don't expect to have those bottoms rumbling. Get the bigger brother if thats your musical style.What they are is that they are nicely flat and have good mid range detail, works for what I need them to do . This is a good reference monitor for independent bedroom producers, mix engineers and composers.
Very Good Flat Sound . I need this Sound as a audio engineer for my work. Presonus is a very good company . I definitely recommended it for audio mixing and mastering . this is a good budget Studio monitor . Love u Bajaao.com .
Today I've received my packages after 12 days of long journey. I think product are safe but not tested yet. Shipping (BAJAAO EXPRESS : 24 BUSINESS HOUR DISPATCH + XTRA PROTECT PACKAGING) are doesn't means to me.. Please don't pay for extra charges on your orders things will be the same when you ordered by standard delivery.
Wow, these are good, man!
It's easy to connect and first of all I wish BAJAOO for such a products.
good speaker and nice sound....