PreSonus StudioLive 16.4.2 AI Mixer
With its incredible signal-processing power on every channel, easy store and recall of every setting, and the ability to record it all with just two mouse clicks, a StudioLive mixer will spoil you fast! Easy to use, great sounding, and flawlessly integrated with state-of-the-art software, it delivers the most creative environment possible for both live performance and studio music production. The new AI series starts with all the strengths of previous StudioLive models, then pushes the technology to the next level. This is the StudioLive 16.4.2 AI. There is a 32-channel version and a 24-channel version as well.StudioLive 16.4.2 AI is built with next-generation Active Integration technology that adds unprecedented power for mixing consoles anywhere near this price class. So while the 16.4.2 AI looks and feels much like its non-AI counterparts, it has far more computing power, which makes possible some very useful new features.For starters, you get twice as many internal effects buses and 31-band graphic EQs. Presonus has added six mute groups and user-assignable Quick Scene buttons.You'll love the ability to create two complete sets of EQ and dynamics settings for a channel or bus and then make quick A/B comparisons at the touch of a button.
A dedicated USB 2 port and included Wi-Fi LAN adapter lets you control the mixer wirelessly-even without a Mac or Windows PC.Of course, you get the latest version of Presonus' tightly integrated software bundle, including updated Capture 2.0 recording software, Studio One Artist DAW, and Virtual StudioLive-AI editor/librarian/control software with Smaart Measurement Technology. StudioLive Remote-AI for iPad and QMix-AI for iPhone/iPod touch will both be available free from the Apple App Store.The deeper you dig into the StudioLive 16.4.2AI's capabilities, the more you will realize that the future of digitFeatures:
- Dual Fat Channel signal processing on all 16 input channels and all buses, with 4-band semi-parametric EQ, compressor, gate, limiter, and more-all with A/B comparison
- Tightly integrated software includes PreSonus Studio One Artist 2.6 DAW with Studio Live scene compatibility, Capture 2.1 live-recording software with Virtual Sound check mode,
- and Virtual Studio Live-AI mixer-control software with Smart Measurement Technology, plus free Studio Live Remote-AI iPad app and QMix-AI iPhone/iPod touch aux mix app for wireless remote control
- 16 dedicated mix buses for easy configuration: 4 subgroups, 6 analog auxiliary buses, 4 internal FX buses, and stereo main mix with mono sum
- 32-in/18-out FireWire s800 recording interface (24-bit, 44.1 and 48 kHz)