Promark Hickory TXR3JW Peter Criss Drumstick
The 3J "The Natural" stick was designed by rock legend Peter Criss. The natural, un-lacquered finish on the stick allows for firm gripping while small diameter and longer length provide for extra reach.Because of its resilience, responsiveness and durability, hickory is the most commonly used wood for drum sticks. Hickory is the classic drum stick feel. For over 50 years, ProMark has been one of the world’s leading manufacturers of drumsticks, mallets, and percussion accessories. Owned and operated by D'Addario & Co., the Houston, Texas based ProMark produces products used globally by the greatest drummers and percussionists in the world, including Neal Peart, Phil Collins, Simon Phillips, Ringo Starr, and many more. ProMark – Make Your Mark. Features:
- Hickory is the most popular wood choice for drumsticks due to its resilience, responsiveness, durability, and classic feel
- Diameter: .512" Length: 16-1/8"
- Arrowhead wood tip provides a light, sharp tone
- Long taper for fast and responsive rebound
- All Promark drumsticks are designed and manufactured in the USA