Promark Jonathan Haas JH27 Staccato Wooden Timpani Mallet
ProMark JH27 timpani mallets are a double-ended combination of the JH2 and JH7. Japanese oak provides added weight without a larger diameter, which yields enhanced projection. The JH27 is wrapped with hard red felt on one end and unwrapped wood on the opposing end. The Jonathan Haas series of timpani mallets are hand crafted at the highest level of quality and workmanship with the finest German felt and Japanese oak.For over 50 years, ProMark has been one of the world’s leading manufacturers of drumsticks, mallets, and percussion accessories. Owned and operated by D'Addario & Co., the Houston, Texas based ProMark produces products used globally by the greatest drummers and percussionists in the world, including Neal Peart, Phil Collins, Simon Phillips, Ringo Starr, and many more. ProMark – Make Your Mark.Features:
- Designed by Jonathan Haas
- The Promark JH27 was originally designed as a double headed timpani mallet that would be used for the Elliot Carter timpani solo, MARCH.
- The JH27 has found its way into Broadway shows, drum-corps as well as multiple percussion pieces that require fast mallet changes from a hard felt mallet to a substantial wood headed mallet, both "exciting" the rich and full bodied frequencies necessary in today's expressive repertoire
- Great choice for professionals and students
- All Promark drumsticks are designed and manufactured in the USA